Veteran....

In May 2012, at the bus stop, I am watching a picture. Rush Hour, a lot of people, to stop the bus arrives. «One place!" - shouted the guard. Veteran (in a military dress uniform, his chest with medals) suited to the door. And then ... Hurricane with ballast in the form of two large packages "a la supermarket" sweeps woman pushing veteran (he nearly fell), climbs into the bus. The conductor (a young girl) is trying to besiege her, "Woman, do not be ashamed, an elderly man was nearly killed. He is a veteran! Maybe skip still ... "What a lady, defiantly declared:" 9 May last! "" He's our war defended! "- Shouted spirited kid 6 years old, he immediately hid behind standing next to my mother, for aunt looked at He ta-a-ak expressive (fascists nervously smoking in aside). "I did not yet exist, but now I defend itself!" - She snapped. The crowd stood, open-mouthed. "Hey, you ... (censored) Spyli with steps! I'm not lucky! "- Shouted the driver of the minibus. "I do not have the right!" - Outraged aunt. "I love you right now so Poimena, and with the right and left! People do not keep! "- The driver was clearly not configured to carry mad lady. "Yes you are ... (censored)! I'll ... (again censored)! What stood ... (censored again)? "- With these cries, the whistling crowd, aunt vzlezla coming up in the trolley. Veteran got into a minibus to the general applause of his, a young driver and the conductress of the gallant defense of the territory from enemy invaders.

Real history, I tried to describe it politeraturnee, but nothing has been exaggerated. The very essence of the events I was very impressed. How likely was struck and the remaining witnesses ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting