Morning in the subway

Modern society is rapidly degraded!
Morality and conscience are dying as a vestige of evolution!

Someone starts furiously arguing with the first line and arguments to prove the opposite ... do not rush.

I'll tell you a story, and you have to decide for themselves "who is right and who is not».
Regularly use public transport, especially the metro, as the "peak hours" in the morning and in the evening city traffic on the roads resembles a still image from the children's game "Braving. Sea worried two sea worries machines stand still in traffic. "
Private car sleeps peacefully in the garage, and the service is only used for trips to places where "it is necessary to match the style and pressure" in accordance with the politeness and all that ...

Therefore, the underground forever and quickest form of transport in the city, despite its chronic shortcomings and inconveniences.

So the morning, the subway ... in a stuffy car habitually obrydlo vanity and standard-dense throng. All in a hurry to work and try to get into a jam-scored the car, stepping on each other's feet, frantically pushing and ... even with a running start, using ahead of standing passengers as a live press. Instead of the long-forgotten "Sorry," "I'm sorry", "I did not mean," "Be so kind," "thank you", etc. here and there, heard a disgruntled: "Move over, the cow", "All have to go", "Fuck you!", "What do not like something, Wali taxi» ...

Who has the audacity to health and more, that goes with relative comfort. It is possible that sitting! [Next]
The rest suffer tightly flattened in uncomfortable positions, disgust smelling other people's armpits and the neighbor's elbow feeling in the depths of his liver ...

Suddenly monolithic crowd in the car seats became voluntarily compacted to free passage to someone invisible ... but very short.
Is the child missing ?! - She flashed a spark of goodness in another sleepy brain, and I began to look into the liberated corridor from human bodies to have his body, crushing the neighbors, the young passenger to miss ...

But soon I saw on the floor of the car rolling disabled truck, and on it sits a man of indeterminate age with no legs, and face a complete drunkard. Moreover, this disabled person dressed in camouflage brand new "tiger coloring" of NATO troops ?! Army jacket with breast crippled "warriors" valiantly unbuttoned and "neck" is viewed Vest Airborne (Airborne Troops) with blue stripes, as well as a hat - black beret Marine Corps Navy (Navy), in both ?!

Moreover, youthful breasts "defender" dangles some medals - from "For 20 years of distinguished service" (Jubilee or "sand", as it calls the serviceman folk), to the "For the Defense of the Soviet Arctic" (sample 1944 of the Great Patriotic War)

Crowded subway car immediately filled with a mixture of smells of stale and fresh fumes emanating from the mouth of "warrior" when referring to the passengers and demanded to file a veteran of both "Chechen" wars.

And passengers in the mass served. And how not to apply the hero who suffered for all of us ...

Who filed ten who stolnichek. Banknotes deftly disappears in your pocket kamuflyazhki "veteran." Melochovki "hero" is also not averse, but dissatisfied grumbled, saying: "Would to assess their health and the lives of those who remained in the mountains and expensive» ...

The man aged in a suit and an umbrella in his hand, leaning to the "veteran" gently asked:
 - A young man, and you are exactly where fighting? And in what the army served?

- What do you want? Fuck off nah! It's a military secret
He barked "veteran" and rolled down the car, do not forget to snatch the bill from the hands of passengers.

Dissatisfied instantaneous and universal "nah by sending" a man with an umbrella, went behind the "hero" in a camouflage for exempt corridor.
 - I do not mind the money! Tell me, where it fought and I'll give you five thousand? Name the part number and the title. Here I am - a colonel and may call on the memory ...
 - I Went to the pi * dy, goat meticulous! I am for you in Chechnya fought until you here the women fucked * l vodka and ate ...
He began to wail, "soldier" in a wheelchair, trying to take the opponent "in the throat" and attract the attention of others that unfairly hurt disabled.

The car began involuntary movement - someone turned on the noise, someone on the contrary turned away from the unpleasant pictures, so as not to spoil the mood early in the morning.

Came the indignant voices of passengers to the man in the suit
 - What I am attached to the disabled? Money sorry to disease and needy? So do not come on, redneck! There's a suit and wearing a muzzle otel ... That's always some blood shed, the other ...

Invalid felt support "room", began to tear his throat loudly.
 - Get off me, you freak. I like you on the tracks of tanks on Nalchik reeling ...

Then say, "veteran" did not have time, because a man dressed as a closed umbrella punched him right in the face. Once again! And yet ... so much so that the umbrella broken plastic handle, which remained in the hands of the owner, and the umbrella fell to the floor.

At this time, the car stopped at the next station and "veteran" hastily rolled out of the car ... and nayarivaya gloved hands, quickly drove the train ...

The car doors were closed and the train rolled on. The people in the car became more angry, especially zealous citizen female "from the gallery," a heart-rending wail that beat the "hero" that the hands to dissolve the last thing, and so on. E., Etc. What should I tell the engineer and deliver brawler dressed in police ...

Standard scandal erupted hysterical and my line in defense of a man with an umbrella that "veteran" Lime, drowned in the cries of indignation righteous noisy crowd.

At that moment the train came to the next station. Even before the opening of doors of the car, a man in a suit bent over and picked up the broken umbrella.

Before you go out on the platform, he tapped himself on the umbrella feet below the knees ... and I'm among the passengers, standing nearby, heard an unnatural sound blows the umbrella of "inanimate" material.

A man in a suit standing on two prostheses.

Before leaving the car, the man wanted to say something to the other passengers, but his lips twitched slightly, and barely audible breath: "He's never fought. And your feet are likely drunk froze "... drowning in new cries angry crowd.

When the doors closed and the train departed from the station through a glass window, I saw on the platform of the subway station is an intelligent man in an elegant suit with head held high, shoulders and widely deployed with a smooth back. Just walk ... bit heavy ... can easily be attributed to age.
And in his eyes ... the unspoken pain and shame for such here ... psevdoveteranov with drunken mugs ... And in the hands of a broken umbrella ...

The car has a long noisy, discussing the incident. And without waiting for consensus, I went to his station.

And now the question: Whether rights the man with an umbrella? Or had yet to file a "veteran" and the sky is the very sort out and punish "the cat Basilio" ... or not to file, just not sure, but it should not have put up a fight in a public place?

Consider, please, and get the answer, do in such situations, as your conscience tells you to.

I'm a definite answer to this question is found even in the subway.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting