The most reliable and fastest mode of transport in Paris is the subway.

The most reliable and fastest mode of transport in Paris is the subway.
Its main feature is considered its shallow, extensive network of lines and small intervals between stations. For more information on the Paris Metro, you can learn under the cut. Station Alma-Marceau, Line 2

The station is Richelieu-Drouot

Look how cool plate with the station name. This ceramic tile, as I understand it.

And this is the next station, Grands Boulevards

According to the label called station is located near the world famous wax museum Grevin. So, at this station 18 years ago, I was.

The fact that we are lacking in Moscow icons inform about what can and can not do in the subway, and the right to advertise the temporary closure of the station (compare with dull black-and-white posters used by us).

Placards informing about the interval before the arrival of the next train. The scoreboard does not lie, train suitable time. The name of the station on the left side of the display - it is not the name of the station, where we are now, and the last station in this direction.

Tactile tile

The device allows you to communicate with the head of the station. By the way, an important point: how much do you think the Paris subway employees, except for the controller drivers arriving train, I saw on the subway during his trip? Zero! Generally no. No duty at the station or on the platform drivers, even the cleaners were not. Apparently, the entire control of the stations is carried out with the help of video surveillance systems, cameras at each station a lot.

Another announcement concerning repair escalators.

Interesting name for a subway station. :) Who knows French, will understand what I mean. :)

On each platform hanging here are maps of the area. Exactly the same maps hang on the entrance to the subway. In general, there is very difficult to get lost.

My favorite type of subway station in Paris. Look, the impression that is now at the station steam train coming. :) And pay attention to the elegant frame in which the hanging advertisement.

Decals showing where to go from here you can

The station Strasbourg Saint-Denis

It is good that we have such political advertising ...

Announcement prohibiting down the path

The station is République. With it, you can transfer to 3, 5, 8 and 11 subway lines

Right tourism advertising program, which involved and RATP - the organization that manages the Paris public transport.

Logo RATP. This abbreviation stands for Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens - translated Autonomous Paris Transport Operator.

Log onto the platform is in the middle of it, you need to climb the stairs.

Here is the entrance. Exit from the station located at the ends of the platform, but here the passage is forbidden, as evidenced by the red plate.

Exit. The outputs you will not find escalators, as in Moscow. Ironically, in the Paris subway escalators there, but they are quite short and are directly on the surface of the outputs (sm.dalshe).

At some stations, stations at these locations are fixed plastic seats, but then they just. By the way, in 1995, I remember well that in the Paris metro a lot clochard (homeless in Russian), who slept in such places. Now they are there almost none.

Station Oberkampf

At each station there are vending machines

Station Charonne

Stations in the lobbies where there are vending machines for tickets or information kiosks, tablets are indicated in the exit.

Unlike the Moscow subway, here each station has an urn

Information on bus routes in the vicinity of the station:

Those are escalators in lobbies, rises to the surface:

On line 9 working compositions model MF 67. Outwardly, they look like the most famous compositions of the Paris metro - MR 59 (exploitation must stop this year), but it's newer compositions. All the compositions on the line 9 were modernized between 1995 and 1998.

Externally, these compositions are not bad, but inside ... It is obvious that for modern subway they fit poorly. Firstly, the seat there are arranged not in our cars, buses and the like. Accordingly, the space for cars in the state is very small. In addition, the storage areas and at the ends of the cabin there are 8 folding seats. Although the icons that tell about the undesirability of their use during peak hours, many passengers is ignored, resulting in cars is even closer.

So look naddvernye scheme at MF 67:

In such schemes are shown transplant not only to other subway lines, but also on the line RER, trams (in this scheme, they are not visible) and the bus to the airport.

Some photos from the line 2. The entrance to the station Pere Lachaise, next to the eponymous cemetery:

The station Nation, interchange with line 9. Trains to the center leave from both ways (as we have in the "Alma-Ata»)

On line 2 since 2008 has a contemporary compositions model MF-2000 (MF 01)

MF-2000 equipped with air conditioning the cabin. Also - the staff - a real dream of the Moscow metrofanatov who favor the appearance of our formulation with a through passage around the cabin. Furthermore, in these compositions, unlike the MF-67, there are phone prompts.

Seats in the cabin are located in almost the same as in older models, which I told above, with the difference that the folding seats there is much less, and the seats next to the node junction located just as we have in the "Rusich"

Naddvernaya scheme

Concluding the topic of underground, I want to tell you about a separate fare. At many stations, the Paris metro is not our usual offices, and there are vending machines, through which you can purchase tickets for one or 10 pieces at once (called a carnet), as well as charge card. All is good, but these machines take only coins or credit cards. So it is better to carry your coins. I once got so already - had to go on the subway, and I have only been with the paper money. I had to rise to the surface and change them at a nearby supermarket. More on some stations have kiosks where you can get advice on the lines, stations and transplants, as well as assistance in the use of the machine Ticket (in principle, nothing complicated there, but on the first day of your stay in Paris to me such help needed). Let's see how to look like tickets for public transport in Paris:

Now it is time to talk about RER - rail network linking Paris with the suburbs. Unlike our trains, lines RER pass through the center of Paris, which is especially helpful when you consider that many stations are integrated into the subway system: somewhere in the metro by RER and back you can transfer even without going outside, and somewhere tonuzhno bit pass over the surface. Thus, for transplantation in any case have to pay separately. So, RER line C, station Pont de l'Alma:

Index transplant to the metro station Alma-Marceau. There is the case when the need for change to the surface and walk across the bridge over the River Seine.

Turnstiles output

In line with a running double-decker compounds

Go to the second floor in the car

Go to the second floor in the car

This again Pont de l'Alma and her engines. Logo SNCF - the name of another transportation company in Paris - the national railway network. The fact that RATP is not the operator of all the lines RER, line C is in time for the SNCF.

As for trams, alas, none of them, I could not take pictures. I saw them a couple of times from the window of the train to Versailles, they look just fine, I hope we will ever be the same. Finally, I talk about another form of transport, which can take a ride in his pocket, a regular ticket on the subway or bus - cable car in Montmartre. Yes, it is included in RATP, so the methods of payment are the same. One of the wagons waiting for passengers

Personally, I ride the cable car was not able to, but judging from the outside, moving carriages rather quickly and thus smoothly.

This is my story complete. Thank you all for your patience and attention! :)

--img67--

Source: noel-g.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting