I've heard before, but still funny

The case of my life. (I worked in the radio market Mitino shift supervisor and simultaneously drove revenue from all points of the base).
 Situeyshn - summer. HEAT.
I - in a dusty jeans jacket (who was in the summer on the radio market Mitino, understand).
Dirty. Smelly sweat. In a word - Arbat punk away.

Background - I was given to repair 10 mobile phones placed on the five pieces on belts me and my friend, who I drove home from the market.

McDonald's near Okhotny Ryad. My friend and I go out of it, after sitting there for half an hour, and hearty eating.
 We go to the car. Havstrechu - two girls. If not the highest, it is clearly first-rate :)
I have nothing to lose - what to take, fool-fool.

Lyapa the first thing that comes to mind:
 -Devchenki, What are you doing tonight?
 Ha I look like Bill Gates San.
One, with a lazy, contemptuous way, pronounces clearly learned phrase:
 We're not a raaazgovaarivaaem parnyamii without sootoovogo teleefonaaa ...

Ace Ventura gesture friend and bullied Kurti and show something like vyednoy Sessions salesmen from Pchelayna.
 Devchenok, apparently from the heat, fell krsi, crushing jaws.
Second, a little recovered from the moral turmoil continues to chant role:
 We're not a razgovaarivaaem parnyayami without tyyysyachi Baak in kaarmaane ...
 Are scattered in front of her fingers and swings open like a fan pack rubles, the equivalent somewhere 22 thousand of these.
In the girls eyes to read a clear general Protection Fault.
 A little poskripev last two convolutions first girl recalls another phrase:
 -We Do not razgovaarivaaem guys without a car ...
 Out of my friend. Signalku beeps, indicating that the car somewhere near there.
 Girls looked at each other with a view of a whipped dog:
 -Hy Go drive around ...

Peg them as strangely falls.
 Then I realize that it is time to go out and pronouncing the quintessence of thought understandable that members of the female of the human species.
 With lazy, copying their style of conversation:

-And We do not raaazgoovaarivaem with blyayadyayami ... Curtain.

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting