And you what? =))

Quite often read stories about the process of buying condoms at the pharmacy. Today, there is a story to tell itself. So, my turn and I was not a bit embarrassed, say saleswoman that I need two packs of condoms such and such.
 No, so I just give these two packs, the saleswoman decided to pin: "And YOU B-O-O-olshie or M-ah-ah-Lenka?»
All pharmacy froze, staring at me, waiting for my answer, even in the street fell silent alarm. I began to randomly search for a solution ...
The fact is that I never really thought about the fact that condoms can be size. I always viewed them as dimensionless. Answer that I need more, I basically could, but I was not sure how big they are, and I appreciate your time and convenience.
 Little did I could not choose because of the obvious for most men - complexes ... In the dead silence, I whispered to the saleswoman, "I ... normal."
On the street again earned alarm, people in the pharmacy lost all interest in me. All. All except saleswoman.
It's not finished yet its a joke! Cute smile, she said to me: "Young man! You see, there are B-O-O-ever larger packs of 12 pieces and M-A-and-scarlet of 3 pieces. So you what? »
I snickered behind me neighing everyone who was at the pharmacy. "Of course, I M-A-and-scarlet" - I said without any hesitation and went to his girlfriend treat complexes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting