People with unusual professions (11 photos)

These people have an unusual job.

1. Giovanni Felizzola was born in Italy, in 1967 he created neon signs. "When gnesh glass, you need to be extremely cautious. If sognesh wrong, or vice versa, rastyanesh too much, it will break. " It blows air into the hose, and when exposed to flame tube bends. Since 1985, he manages his own shop in Baltimore. (David Rogowski, AOL)

2. Dusty Barrett - born rodeo clown. In 2 years he has participated in the performances of his grandfather. On his goals for the speeches, he says: "The best thing you can do - amuse a child." The main drawback of his work - constant traveling. Because of the work will not see his family for weeks. (David Rogowski, AOL)

3. The only way to clean the acrylic aquarium panel exhibition at the National Aquarium in Baltimore, Maryland, is to run to the diver, who will hand rub glass 7 cm thick. William Coffman doing it for 16 years. "It is much cheaper and easier than to go to the Caribbean every week." Children always react violently when they see it. "I like to look at their faces." (David Rogowski, AOL)

4. Jason Stull, calling numbers in the lottery at the center of "Bingo World" in Baltimore, working here for seven years, and he liked the people with whom he works. "They are crazy, in the good sense of the word - he says. - Sometimes it's hard. At the end of the day all the balls are similar to each other. You can not be distracted, so I have to focus. " Sometimes Stull open until three o'clock in the morning. Sometimes, if the players do not win, they blame the person who called balls. "We need to be able to be thick-skinned. They're just upset because I did not win. " (David Rogowski, AOL)

5. The superintendent of elephants Mary Galloway worked at the National Zoo in Washington for nearly 20 years. "I know personally elephants. They are part of my life, and I - part of them. This is a very rare chance to talk to them so close. " It is particularly moved closer to Ambika - 58-year-old Asian elephant. (David Rogowski, AOL)

6. Mark Walker saw the show «Punch & Judy» as a child and could not forget it. Now he makes a show-performances puppets around Baltimore, Maryland. During his single show he can speak ten votes. "To hear the children laughing - that's the reward of my work." (David Rogowski, AOL)

7. Kokopelli - a mythical deity, depicted with a flute, is found in the folklore of Native American tribes of the south-eastern United States. Belial Chi - a representative of the Navajo Nation - plays wooden flute and works as a guide for tourists wanting to see the beautiful canyon of Antelope in the town of Page, Arizona. Thousands of years of sand walls were formed with the help of water and wind. "I like to tell people about these places and Navajo" - she says. (David Rogowski, AOL)

8. Brian MakGaren posing for artists - in classes, groups, and even for professionals - since 1999. "It makes me go to the gym." The only drawback, he said, "when there is no heating in the classroom." He does not like routine work 9 to 5, and in this work he himself can set your schedule. (David Rogowski, AOL)

9. stone carver Sean Callahan uses a small file to make limestone sculpture at the National Cathedral in Washington, DC. "This work gives me satisfaction, - he says. - At the end of the day you feel tired sometimes, but you always want to come back and do more. It's very thoughtful work. " (David Rogowski, AOL)

10. One of the tasks in Sam Yarti Smithsonian Museum of Natural History - dust the exhibits, which are several thousand years old, such as the Allosaurus skeleton. He does this by using a special brush. "I like my job" - he says. Sam, who came to the United States from West Africa to work in the museum for 11 years. To learn how to handle the valuable exhibits, he underwent a six-week training. (David Rogowski, AOL)

Tags

See also

New and interesting