I decided to dismantle the closet and found my husband's old shirt, I already wanted to throw it away, but I found something in my chest pocket.

When sincerity Is it better? When have a couple known each other for years and lived together for a long time? Or only at the very beginning of a relationship, when you just rub against each other and you do not need to hide anything, because there is nothing to lose? The question is probably rhetorical. Everyone can have their own situation and beliefs. But what can be said for sure is that over time, it will certainly be much more painful to become convinced of cheating by your partner.

In general, people are used to keeping their own secrets. We need it to survive, because that's how our brains work, and there's nothing we can do about it. But this does not justify the fact that in a relationship someone can be unclean. And if your partner is constantly hiding something from you or leading a double life, this is more than just an occasion to think about what is happening. Statistically speaking, people very rarely change in the opposite direction. But the choice of how to proceed in such a situation is only yours.

Since now I am already internally ready for the fact that my marriage with my husband can go down like the Titanic, there is nothing morally holding me back. I can trumpet my problems left and right, but for myself I will be a normal person and an honest woman. That's because I've never lied to him in our 14 years of marriage. Unlike... You know what? Andrey, his name is Andrew, and it's a real name, not a fake one. What does it matter?!

We started from the bottom, together. After the institute, my future husband could not find himself for a long time because of his specific education. Well, he also has a character that is, say, not quite penetrating. It didn’t suit me, but I held on to Andrew because I had feelings for him. We split everything in half and the rent too. I already found a place in a middle-class firm. So I could make ends meet. Well, my boyfriend was running part-time.

Anyway, I was the one who helped him get a job. I talked to the chief, he was taken on probation, and then he somehow began to cope. I liked it, because it was a way of getting closer, and there was some kind of unity. Then things at our firm went uphill, and Andrei and his superiors even began to get closer without my help. We made the wedding modest, but I liked that we could afford it: with a dress, guests. But no sweep. And why make this circus for guests, you think, the most important day in life. You have to save money.

When Nastya was born, we were very happy. My pregnancy went through with some complications, so I had to go on maternity leave, then I could not go to work, unfortunately. Since then, we have been completely dependent on our husband. I know many families live in the same way, but I never understood it. If you're doing well, a big kid who doesn't need supervision. Why not work together, there are so many more opportunities. What’s the point of sitting in four walls without seeing anyone or anything? But I didn't have that opportunity.

Sometimes my mother-in-law came to see us. A little help with the housework, just talk and so on. We were not, as they say, best friends. But I always thanked her for her help, because she owed us nothing. She always loved her granddaughter no matter what. So I can confidently call her a native person even now, when Andrei has already managed to show his true essence.

What can I say about life? We still live in a rented apartment, but agreed with the owners who live abroad that we will buy it in pieces. Some kind of mortgage, but without horse interest, and kick us out, in which case, no one will. The conditions are good, we have known those people for a long time. But anyway, real estate is an expensive pleasure, and it always requires a lot of money. So I'm used to the fact that everything in our lives should be in moderation.

I’ve never complained that my family doesn’t go to restaurants. We don't go to the sea. No, I'm lying. A couple of times, in fourteen years. But friends stopped coming to me, I can not boast of new dresses, although I always try to keep myself in shape. And Andrey has been dreaming about a car for a long time, but the reality is that it is too early to think about it. Thought... I don't even know, maybe not. I'm not in charge of the family's money.

Here's the money, by the way. Let me tell you what happened 2 weeks ago. I wanted to do a little cleaning and finally throw away some old stuff. We recently decided to give a small Soviet wardrobe in good hands and thus expand the space in the house. Anyway, we have enough clothes. So why not go through it and what has already worn out or become little, take to the trash? Such things that even for second-hand will not work?!

In general, I rummaged, rummaged and found the old checkered shirt of my husband, in which he used to wear when he was young. She was short then, and with age he did not become thinner. So I didn’t look at it too closely. At the very last moment, I just walked my hand through my chest pocket and noticed a seal. Opened and gasped. There was a bundle of currency, lovingly stretched rubber band. As I said, the money was always in charge of Andrew. But where exactly they were, I knew very well. And it certainly wasn't our family budget.

I thought a little and put the money back. She dumped her shirt in a pile to other old things and began to wait for her husband. When he came, she said she hadn't had time to take out her clothes yet, but now I'm going to. You should have seen him turn white. But he did not give a look and under very stupid, invented pretexts, without losing his shoes, began to rummage through a motley pile of rags. I deliberately went into the kitchen so he could pick up what he was looking for with such passion. But it was important to me that he did it without telling me anything. And then, with a contented muzzle, he offered to go out and take it personally. I had no problem agreeing.

Now that I’m aware of his secret of several thousand dollars, I’m increasingly finding myself thinking that he’s been on the phone a lot lately. Of course, he said that these are clients, work moments, acquaintances. Why doesn’t he respond when I’m around? Just ignoring his own phone. Who can this be if not a man I am not supposed to know?

No, I understand. The wife is at home with the baby, and all you do is work all day. Maybe you wanted a new feeling? Well, come on. But take it, be brave and tell your wife and your daughter, who needs expensive medicines and special care. Tell me that this money is more needed than some long-legged bitch, not her. Nastya is good, she will endure!

Today or tomorrow, I’m going to make it all clear. Let it hurt, let the neighbors listen to the scandal. But why do we need this money, with whom Andrei communicates on the phone and where he sometimes disappears after work – all this I need to know, period. Because of my female intuition, I know everything. You just need to be 100% sure and know the details. What's next? I don't care. But I don't want to live with a cheater. My daughter and I will get through without him. The main thing is to live without lies and hypocrisy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting