The young lady so turned my head that I immediately left the family and began to live with her, but the fairy tale ended two months later.

Most women and men agree that their marriage partner must be honest. conscience. Many men emphasize that their woman should be caring and gentle. While women see in their soul mates mainly breadwinners and household, responsible people. But as for conscience, almost everyone agrees. Who wants to live in the same house with a dishonest person?

In practice, everything, of course, is not so smooth. Over time, problems arise with views on life, aspirations and opportunities. You just have to look at the divorce statistics. When that critical moment comes... And where does it go, that conscience? It seems that your ex-partner is a stranger. Has he been pretending all this time?

As a man, it is difficult for me to write about it all, in fact. But our male problem is that by the age of plus or minus half a dozen we have absolutely no friends. That's true. We are not used to psychologists either. Who knows, maybe the next generation will fix it? Although, to be honest, shrinks are now like dirt, and people go crazy even more than usual. Maybe it's connected.

I met a woman on the way one day. Like a woman, a 29-year-old girl. And for a second, I'll be 49 next year. Valya was so energetic, inventive, charismatic that I had no choice but to dive into this abyss of recklessness and family deception. Yeah, I started cheating on my wife, you got it right. But by God, there was nothing I could do about it. It was as if by itself some obsession, a curse, came, and the grown man began to dance to the tune of the one that suited him in his daughter.

For a while, we met in secret. However, at my age with my wife, no secret can be kept for a long time. At first, Masha began to ask me about other people's smells and strange behavior. Then she was not satisfied that I was late after work. Well, when our neighbor told me that she saw me in the company of an unknown young woman, my wife did not even arrange tantrums. She said she had suspected everything for a long time, so what our neighbor said was a relief.

We talked and decided that the divorce could wait a bit. There was no desire to tell my son the whole situation. He's studying in another city, why would he want to? That's when I asked Vala, my new friend, to stay with her. Think about where this could lead. She was very happy with my offer, because she lived alone in a two-room apartment and the presence of a man was only to her delight. So I packed up and stayed with her.

I am a grown man and I understand that two people living together need a little time to get along. So I tried as hard as I could and I was really surprised at how everything turned out. Valya cooked well, cleaned and in general was always in a good mood. I felt like I was, you know, out of my way. I want to fix something around the house - no, it's perfect. Prepare an exquisite dish, and the whole refrigerator is already full of snacks. The idea was to invite my muse to a restaurant. And Valentine looked amazing that night.

Peels Yes, the first two months were just fabulous. Despite my age, I consider myself a modern man. So I was able to find some common topics to talk to Valya. In addition, I looked at several sites that were opened in her laptop, and also, but from my phone, decided to read them. Valya was fond of numerology and horoscope. At first I thought that these were all very frivolous disciplines and I would not understand anything about them, but then I got involved.

We even played this game for a few nights: remembering who we were when we were born, including even the day of the week and the time. And then we sorted out these cases and compared them to see if it was as we were told by the numbers and the location of the planets. I tried to see how my son’s life would turn out, how he is doing now and how he treats his family, in particular me. It was interesting, although, I will not hide, some information was too vaguely written. Maybe I just didn't understand it that way. Valya, for example, was absolutely delighted with our practices.

As I said, the first 2 months were just wonderful. But it always ends. So it happened in my case, when one Saturday morning I woke up to the fact that my new woman in every sense woke me up in a very unpleasant way. Namely, with the help of screaming and tumacs. It was half-seven in the morning, but she was already in tears and red with anger. It turned out that she had recently tested my attitude towards her using the same manipulations that I described above. And the result was not very good: it was said that I cheat on her and do not value her as a person.

Then she thought that perhaps she had confused something, and went to bed thinking. She had a dream last night about how bad things were. After such nightmares, Valya woke up and realized that she could no longer love the man who slept with her in the same bed. You see, she wasn't really lying to me, she was telling me the truth, in terms of her feelings. But on the other hand, it meant we could never be together again. Yeah, at that point, I thought she was just crazy. So I started telling her this on the forehead, expecting Valya to calm down.

I was surprised when, as proof of her adequacy, she went to another room and took out a pack of pills. It was written on her when, how much and what kind of drug she needed to take. Direct recommendation from a psychologist. Or a psychiatrist, I don't know. That’s how I learned that my “real” love has long had one bad head disorder. It makes her at some point in time very fun and pliable. In some cases, it is better not to come close.

So now, a month after this story is over, I'm living alone in a removable birdhouse that I can afford. The wife is already completely ready for divorce and opaquely hints that she is also a woman and knows how to be loved. I don't even want to know who he is. By the way, the son also learned everything about our relationship and immediately sided with his mother. Despite the fact that we generally communicated normally in recent years.

I have always considered my wife a very kind and cordial person. But things have changed a lot now. She keeps reminding my son of my mistake, so I can't just call him. She doesn’t want to talk to me either, and I understand why. Most importantly, everyone supports her. There was an old friend who had stopped visiting us for 100 years. I don't have any support. And I can't afford a psychologist. That's why I'm writing here to share my situation with you. Maybe someone was in my shoes and could understand me. And in general, that's it. I hope this story gets resolved somehow. Because there is no patience anymore. There are no prospects on the horizon either. It's kind of desperate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting