Never say anything bad about other people unless you want to regret it later.

The word can inspire a person and plunge into depression. It can heal and destroy. Sometimes he is subject to life and death. Therefore, do not rush to speak a bad word about anyone, do not cut from the shoulder until you weigh all the arguments and soberly assess the situation. If you follow this rule, you will never have to blush for your comments and statements.

Today's edition. "Site" He wonders why you can’t blame other people.

A bad word to say is not worth the Word - do not sparrow, fly out - you will not catch! And when it does, it will respond. My tongue is my enemy! – these and other wise sayings are invented for good reason. A person really needs to control his speech, because this indicates his upbringing. But it is very difficult for cultured citizens to exist in modern society and observe the laws of ethics and morality.

Therefore, people living on this principle, unfortunately, very few. Most people only care about their own comfort. They are used to saying whatever comes to mind and doing what they want. And if you try not to put the interlocutor in an awkward position, then they often try to offend or humiliate you. The dilemma is either you or you.

Since childhood, my generation has been taught that you can’t say a bad word about anyone because they can come back. We were told that people should be treated the way you want to be treated. We were taught that it is ugly to object to adults and that older people should be respected. And some of my peers, including myself, grew up with this kind of parenting. As a result, I do not know how to “put in place” the offender and protect their own interests. There I was silent, there I endured – and then so much accumulated that I feel: soon I will explode!

Every educated “chicken” who preferred not to engage in useless arguments, eventually has an “egg” that tries to teach her how to live “correctly”. It is especially annoying when the “mentor” is twice your age, has not achieved anything serious in life and is not a self-sufficient person.

Remember that irritation has the ability to accumulate in the human body. If you do not regularly throw out negative emotions, they forever remain in our body and begin to slowly erode it from the inside. As a result, the condition of the internal organs worsens, which results in chronic diseases and poor health. To prevent this from happening, you will have to reconsider your views and adjust your personal behavior.

The interviewer must necessarily parry. And it is recommended to do this instantly, without delaying the unpleasant clarification of the relationship. Psychological advice: Say what you don’t like right away. There is only one rule: talk about yourself and your own feelings, without affecting the personal qualities of another person.

Calmly say the following: I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not want it, I do not like it or such a phrase. So you will not say a single bad word, do not hurt the feelings of the opponent, and he will not be offended.

Learning this method takes a long and hard time, but the scheme works! The inefficiency between people dissolves and the negativity ceases to accumulate. And if someone does not like this arrangement, then this is his problem, but not yours!

Tags

See also

New and interesting