A strong prayer that should be read to everyone who wants to protect the family from troubles and adversity

Women by nature are very romantic and sentimental. As a teenager, they begin to dream of a “big mutual love” and a “prince on a white horse”. The older young people get, the more seriously they think about a safe marriage and children. Being on the issue, girls are fond of all sorts of fortune-telling on the betrothed. Along the way, they study and say powerful prayers for family and husband.

Today's edition. "Site" Ask God to protect the family.

To successfully get married, young beauties acquire miraculous icons in the church shop. Brides in front of images read daily prayers for family and husband. In them they turn to the All-Pure Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, Nicholas the Wonderworker, and other great intercessors and beg to contribute in search of a worthy bridegroom. The girls ask the saints for blessings on a happy marriage and ask to send love, harmony and prosperity to the house.

When a woman marries, communication with the Creator never ceases. Prayer is only added: a successful marriage - thanks to the Lord, unlucky with a spouse - asks the holy saints to reason with the righteous and guide the righteous. With the appearance of a young couple of babies, the troubles and worries do not become less, and the loving mother continues to read prayers for her family and husband even more diligently, not forgetting about the blessing for the children.

Prayer to Jesus Christ: “Merciful Lord Jesus Christ, I beseech you, bless my family and all blood relatives.” Guide everyone to the right path and instruct them to love you and follow the commandments of the Lord. Son of God, please protect my family from devilish temptations, all misfortunes and evil intentions.

Send prosperity to our home, peace be upon us. Teach you to love your neighbor with pure unselfish love and to forgive each other offenses, voluntarily and involuntarily caused. I beg you, Lord, do not leave my family in a difficult time, for we trust in your affection and glorify you in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit! Amen!

Prayer to the Mother of God for her family and husband “The Most Pure Virgin Mary, the Most Holy Mother of God, I bow before your image!” Please take my family under your protection. Pray to Jesus Christ for my children and husband and ask for God’s blessing for them. He teaches them to follow God’s commandments and guides them to the right path. Let us live in love and harmony, that peace may dwell in our hearts.

Mother of God, protect my family from the diseases of severe, devilish temptations, impudent death, unforeseen separation and human envy. Protect our house from villains, fires and floods. Holy Mother of God, I implore you, show your divine mercy and do not leave us in a moment of despair. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit! Amen!

Prayer of Blessed Matrona: “Holy Matrona, our patron and intercessor, hear my sincere prayer, protect my family from slander and human envy.” Teach us to live in love and harmony according to the commandments of the Lord. Give my children and husband healing from all illnesses.

Pray for us to the Son of God and ask forgiveness for all our sins. Let him send happiness and prosperity to our house, for we trust in his mercy. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit! Amen!

Asking for help from the patron saints, it is necessary to remember that the well-being of your family depends on the joint efforts of both spouses. Prayer alone will not solve all the problems and save the marriage. Patience and mutual respect must be shown. And when you give thanks, give thanks to the Lord.

Tags

See also

New and interesting