To protect my family and close the troubles for seven castles, I pray a special prayer every evening.

And protect your family And I close the troubles into seven locks, and I say special prayers every night. The prayer “Protection from troubles” came to me from my great-grandmother, who survived both war and famine. She wrote the text herself in an old notebook. Now I take out this prayer as the most expensive family heirloom and recite it every day. God and the saints will hear my request for help.

Today's edition. "Site" share prayerfullyIt helps to close all the troubles in seven locks. Special words!

This prayer is considered one of the most powerful and is used as a talisman for the whole family. You need to read it slowly. Breathe deeply and slowly.

When speaking prayer-word You can imagine how your house is covered by a transparent cocoon, which is shimmering with the golden glow of pure energy. Direct all your efforts to stretch this cocoon over each member of the family and properly wrap their home. Read this prayer 7 times, crossing the space around you.

“Seven crosses of protection I will impose on myself, my family and home – a hearth.” From the Holy Spirit, from our Lord, from his son Jesus, from the Great Mother of God, who gave life without fault, from her Guardian Angel, who constantly follows me, from dusk to dawn I lay a cross, from earth to heaven.

They closed the crosses all the entrances from the unclean, hid us from the evil one. I will lay seven locks on the house, I will close it from trouble, I will protect the strength of the ladies for our peace and comfort.

The first castle from trouble; the second from the misfortune of poverty and straits; the third from the tears of bitter shed; the fourth from the theft of black; the fifth from poverty; the sixth lock will close from adversity; the seventh will close all space. I unite the locks, I entrust the key to God. Higher powers protect us, injustice drives us out. I believe in justice, in good thoughts, I open my soul. Amen.

Remember that a word spoken from the heart and with bright thoughts has a special power and changeable. Subtle vibrations directed into space can give the strongest protection. Prayer-amulet is a kind of shield that reflects negative manifestations!

I also suggest you get acquainted with a strong prayer that can work miracles. This is a prayer to your guardian angel.

Prayer "Protection from trouble" has helped my family more than once! It is best to read this prayer before 7. candlestick. This prayer can be addressed daily, especially during times when the family is in a difficult situation.

May peace and love reign in your home! God bless you and all the saints. Amen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting