Three Miraculous Prayers to Faith, Hope, Love and Their Mother Sophia

September 30 Orthodox Church venerate and her three daughters. Holy Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia lived in the second century during the reign of Emperor Hadrian in Rome. I don't want to be sad right now. We have articles with their history and you can read them if you want.

On this day, September 30, in churches there is a service, and we congratulate girls, girls, women who have such names. My aunt, grandmother, and great-grandmother also bear these names. However, this holiday is special not only for those who bear the names of saints, but also for all women.

To make life better, feminizeBoth single and married women should venerate the saints Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia.

Remembering the life of the great saints of God and their feat, every woman, guided by wisdom, can establish herself in faith, find hope and become unshakable in her love. Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what. prayer On the day of Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia.

Prayer for Family Happiness Data prayer-word It is better to say before the icon of the martyrs. This is a very strong prayer that helps to preserve peace, love and understanding in the family.

“Holy Faith, Hope, Love and Sophia, I appeal to you and ask you to protect my family from quarrels and disagreements. I ask that peace reign in the house, that the husband love and respect his wife, that the children of their parents honor, that no one could harm my neighbors. May my prayers be heard by you and the Lord God. Amen.

And this prayer should be said every morning to protect yourself and your family from harm and adversity.

O Holy Martyrs Faith, Hope, Love and their Mother Sophia. You could not avoid the painful death, so protect me from the slave. God’s name comes from the ungodly and evil people who commit sins every day and do not honor the Lord God. May Allah punish all sinners who are deprived of faith and hope for His blessing. Let us praise you and the Lord God, and hear our prayers. Amen.

Prayers for children are also prayed for on this day. It is better to read this prayer in the church before the image of the Great Martyrs. However, if not possible, you can take a picture of the children and say the prayer words 3 times.

“Holy martyrs Faith, Hope and Love. I am God’s servant, I praise you, I praise you, and I pray to you. I pray that you give my child unshakable faith in the Lord, that you and all the saints protect him from evil and the influence of evil. I hope that you will protect my child from illness and illness, so that no illness can overcome him. Pray before the King of All Saints for me, ask him to give happiness to my child. May I praise you for this in prayer. Amen.

I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with prayers for well-being in life, which are easily remembered.

Holy Faith, Hope, Love and Their Mother Sophia are an example. faithlessFortitude and boundless love! With all my heart, I want to congratulate the birthday girls on the day of their beautiful angels and I want them, these beautiful angels, to give faith in the best, hope in the bright, love as eternal, and wisdom to all people without exception.

To protect them from trouble, adversity and disease. We are always in the most difficult times. believeHope and love. Wisdom - Sophia - what without her? She leads us through life, helping us to bypass all sharp corners and obstacles. May faith, hope, love and wisdom be with you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting