I tell my friend not to go to classmates anymore.

High school reunion is a special event for many. Although it is worth admitting that some are afraid, do not want to see their classmates and do not want them to see themselves. Why is this happening and why is it so? It's hard to change your vision Other people?

The meeting of the graduates of the school Childhood was different for everyone. Someone was. companymanHe was a grey mouse who loved to spend time alone. For all of us, childhood is a mixture of the most beautiful and most terrible memories.

The beautiful thing about him is that we were taken care of. There were far fewer problems, we didn’t have to make tough decisions and take responsibility for the consequences. Someone is also lucky with parents who are loving, understanding and attentive. But it wasn't for everyone.

A difficult test for the child could be bullying at school, quarrels with mom and dad, which felt like the end of the world. Impossibility freely dispose of their resources A lot of people got caught up in their throats too. Some at school and friends found solace, and others, on the contrary, tried after the last lesson to quickly escape from the damn institution.

Sometimes it seems to me that those who live exactly as they really want, now do not miss childhood. They take it easy, even if things weren’t going well at the time. They are especially interested in school days for people who Their lives are not very satisfying. Right now.

I don’t like school meetings and I never attend them. My childhood was hard, and all these people remind me of it. I like the person I have become. I worked hard on my self-esteem, financial situation and appearance. I love the feeling of independence. When I was a kid, I had problems. in each of these aspects.

I'm not afraid of the horror stories about how we've all changed, or the fact that someone won't see me as a shy, complex girl anymore. Moreover, I do not want to remember her myself. I'm a different person now. Looking at school photos, I don’t feel No awe or tenderness.

But I am truly happy for those whose childhoods were different. Many of them still talk to their classmates. Memories of the school bench bring them only joy and bright sadness. It's beautiful. I just want to support someone who doesn’t feel that way. You're all right! The past, whatever it is, must be left in the past.

Tell me about your high school years. Do you talk to any of your friends on the desk? Or maybe you’re happy that this period is far behind you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting