Mikhail Kazinik: to Take the children's childhood, to tell them a bunch of information — it is criminal

Musician, philosopher and author of "complex-wave lesson," Mikhail Kazinik tells why the school looks like a flight attendant, why do physics teachers have to say about Bach who robs children of the best years of his life.

In my youth teachers were much more knowledgeable than the present. Education was more fundamental. And I still think that a lot of time was wasted. Sorry childhood, where a lot of unnecessary information.

I'll talk to people about their assessment of history. Answer: "Five". Then I ask: "What is fencing?". She only remembers a history teacher. I don't quite understand why I had a lesson about "fencing". Why all this was necessary when no one ever remembers anything about any of the fencing?

Here in the aircraft each time a flight attendant says about safety. Of course, no one remembers. There are no such stories in which people all put on, floated and then said: "the Plane crashed, everyone died, and I survived because listened carefully to the stewardess". I our school resembles the flight attendant, who is always obliged to tell all.

Modern school is a school of past ages; school, which is absolutely illegal. Before, everything was clear — no sources of information except the teachers, were not. And now all the teachers, from the point of view of knowledge will be exposed to the Internet. No one, even the most wonderful, the geography teacher doesn't know one billionth of what is in the network.

Any normal child will type the key word and you get ten million units of information, and poor geography teacher still asks to read page 117 and to recite it. The absurdity is obvious.

School should be changed, because right now it generates the wildest ignorance

It's just awful, and it is every year worse and worse, excuse for a tautology. We take in children for ten years in the best years of their lives. What is output? Fans of Stas Mikhailov and Lady Gaga. But these children ten years taught the poetry of Pushkin, Tiutchev, taught by Mozart, and sang in the choir, studied the great works that sometimes adults don't understand.

Taught great literature and music, proving theorems, studied logical thinking. But after all the world goes the man who can't put five sounds, which are not joined left and right halves of the brain, whose speech is full of words that no teacher in school is not taught.

The school does not meet the requirements of society. The only salvation is the other school, the school of the future. Every subject should be taught along with other subjects. Not separated from other items, there is a panoramic picture of the world. She gives us Nobel laureates, and just normal people with normal thinking.

The ideal school is the creation of panoramic vision, a re-thinking in the whole associative connection. In my school all lessons are in a complex wave, they are connected by a single concept, phenomenon, thing, object. The lesson may last a day, drive it all teachers, is involved with this phenomenon.

Plus of interdisciplinarity

Why am I talking about a few teachers at once? Very humbling to go from class to class every hour, all the time to change the atmosphere and remade. In a regular school each teacher is absolutely not correlated with another teacher and his subject.

Physics teacher did not think that the children just had a geography and could not understand why it is impossible to restore discipline. And then comes the teacher, whom the children love very much, and he doesn't need to restore order. It's all good, but it is impossible for the school to put on the individuality of the teachers.

All the Nobel discoveries were made on an interdisciplinary level, at the junction of the items. Distribute such a system is quite real. You need to start with individual points. What I suggest, is much more natural than a school, where poor teacher constantly adapts to the different classes.

Physics teacher, which was my technique, comes to school and starts talking about Bach. Chemist includes music by Borodin, through which it becomes clear the connection between music and chemical reactions. Music is brain food, I know that by the Nobel laureates.

In my school any teacher starts with the unexpected, the unusual. This is the principle of suspension. As soon as the teacher comes to class and says: "the Great Russian writer Dostoevsky," attention in children weakened — it is better to read some detective. The idea that Dostoevsky is great, must be born at the end of the lesson the children themselves.

Sense of humor is a necessary quality of the teacher

Another condition is a sense of humor. Yes, not all it is, and in the future people without it is better to go to the accountants than to the teacher. Let the teachers make filing fun stories to tell their children — having a reboot.

Is it normal teacher can't figure out a child's knowledge no stupid exams, no stupid tickets? But if the child has forgotten the exact height of Chomolungma — is that he is three to put? Yes nonsense! And he will say: "Ivan Ivanitch, that's down there, a religion was born. There is Tibet, there is going on! Can I tell you?".

Learning is not a prison and not the army. This is the bright spot of the Academy of Plato, where people are smiling, learn about all sorts of things. The child is not a computer, and the Soviet Academy. The main thing — that the child was happy. In the modern school he will not be happy ever.

The main engine for knowledge

Normal industrial society needs only one percent of mathematicians. Others will be able to count money. Why all children to torment mathematical details that they forget about it the next day? The country needs 3% of farmers and 1.5% of chemists, another 4-5% of the workers. Mathematicians, physicists, chemists, production workers — 10% of the population. The rest are people of the liberal professions, as has already happened in Sweden.

The whole system needs to change. A bunch of knowledge in all subjects is useless. Why do you need to study the geography of Denmark — you will find online as you go. Another thing — if you know it through Andersen. My lesson combines his stories with the geography and history of Denmark, beautiful Copenhagen, a love story of little Mermaid. This is the school.

The main engine for knowledge is love. Everything else is irrelevant. What man loves, he knows. You cannot drive to the head of any mathematics and geometry. The modern school lacks the arts, culture and rhetoric. You just need to see seven liberal arts, which she studied ancient children, it was well delivered.

In General, the meaning and purpose of the entire movement of civilization — the creation of cultural artifacts and art. Who ruled during the time of Bach? What was the king during Shakespeare's time? Shakespeare, Pushkin era, the era of molière, the era of Greek theatre -- And who was at this time Caesar is necessary to look in directories. With all the development of humanity there is only culture and art. The rest is nonsense. Nothing else, no matter how we tried. Even scientific discovery is only the bridge for the next.

If the child walks on tiptoe

The secret of school success: why do some children learn good and some bad

Art and culture is needed to ensure that people didn't kill each other.School should be a happy childhood memory, the lightest part of human life. Still every year we move closer to death. In this respect, life is quite pessimistic thing, sad. To take the children and even childhood, to tell them a bunch of information that they will never remember and which I never use — it's criminal. Need to produce not mathematics or physics, and human.published

Author: Marina Zakharova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/a.s.neill?w=wall-23183549_4278

Tags

See also

New and interesting