That day, a friend came to see me, and I felt a sense of feeling, and I told her everything, and the next day I was very sorry.

From an early age, the upbringing of a child should be dealt with by his parents. Not the street, not the teachers and certainly not the advisers on the Internet. Parents should explain what is good and what is bad. Only in such conditions can a child become a worthy person in society. And self-respectAs we all know, it's expensive.

Unfortunately, not everyone understands this. Even grown-up men and women can sometimes afford too much in society. Brash behavior in public places, arguing with the staff, gossip, discussing a person behind his back - all this says a lot. And often others draw appropriate conclusions from this. Mostly disappointing.

To live in a small town means to be always in sight. While you're walking home from the market, you're getting along with a good dozen people you know. You need to be prepared for the fact that any stranger can come and pat you on the shoulder. Later it turns out he's some kind of distant relative of yours. Seventh water on acid, but still.

Someone gets used to it, and someone does not and just moves away. Our family decided that they could live in such conditions, despite the internal problems we had. Namely, my husband's constant infidelity after the wedding.

Fashion magazines write that such men should immediately throw, at all costs. I love and want to build a strong family. And that, I think, is a lot of work. When is it easy? It’s especially terrible when I get a call from his next lover and hisses into the phone to let my husband go and give them the green light. But I'm a human being, and I have feelings too.

We kept our family secrets very carefully. I certainly didn’t want to tell anyone. Well, the husband, although he did, but kept his mouth shut. I swear every time it was his last mistake. That's how we lived.

He goes to work, he comes only in the evening. At least I brought my salary home, I have no complaints here. I'm at home, I don't know what to think. Only sometimes, if it was getting too tight, would she call in a former classmate. Such a heartfelt friend. We could cross paths with her from time to time and talk about nothing, just to unload our heads and direct our thoughts to the side.

So I invited her, and she brought a present. Nurses in a local hospital are often given magarych as a thank you. And then she decided to share. In general, I was flooded with feelings from this case, and I could not resist: I told her about my husband, about his girls and how I was tired of all this. We sighed, I cried, and we parted.

The next day, the whole city was buzzing about my marriage. I saw a lot of sympathetic pairs of eyes outside. At first, I didn't even know what had happened. Why are passers-by staring at me like that? Is there something wrong with my appearance? But my father's call put everything right. His voice trembled with indignation. Without the standard "hello" and "bye" he said he would come to our house soon and his son-in-law would have been better off there.

Then there was a fight, a fight, even a little fight. Dad, despite his age, is very respectful of the sport, so he didn’t stand a chance. My father was so furious that he said in front of everyone that if he saw his son-in-law next to me again, he would gather his boys, and then he would not live at all. And my father's words are always flint, the whole city knows that.

It just so happened that I finally got divorced. We quickly filed all the papers, there was no point in waiting for a month. My husband will probably be left with one of his problems. And I'm going to live on my own. Only without an unnecessary stamp in the passport and with no hope that everything will ever get better. I continue to exist in such conditions. Well, at least my parents have money and they don't forget about me.

I don’t see or communicate with my friend anymore. She immediately stopped all contact with her. She made excuses, saying my secret didn't tell anyone. It's people who found out, yeah. But I certainly don't believe her. It’s my fault that my family broke up. Well, maybe something would change in the future, wouldn't that happen?

Besides, the whole city is talking about the skeletons in my closet, or rather, my husband's closet. And that, I know, is the number one topic to talk about until something even funnier happens. The problem is that small towns rarely have interesting events. Spreading gossip is one thing, but when it comes to proven facts, it is quite another.

I don’t even dream of starting a relationship with someone from the locals. For them, I am the one whose husband walked with everyone. Cartoon, not even human. I may have to move or find a date on social media to be from another city. Anyway, it's not good enough. Yeah, and after that, I totally lost faith in female friendship. Grind your tongue to the left and right, which can be worse, you are an adult! But I seem to think so. Everyone else is fine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting