I came to visit my grandson, but I froze on the doorstep, hearing what he told me.

How could it have happened that the usual grandson-grandmother Did it lead to a broken family relationship? Moreover, the grandson is very young and he simply can not lay out any special secrets? Surprisingly, in life such miracles happen everywhere. You don't?

This story happened to an ordinary woman, a resident of a big city. It's nice that she wanted to share it with us. It seems to me that to some extent it is even instructive. In any case, it is better to learn from the mistakes of others than from your own. So we advise you to get acquainted, think and make some personal conclusions for yourself. It is really useful for self-development.

Even though I recently turned 63, I feel better than I did 20 years ago. This is what it means to pull yourself together in time and start eating right. I advise everyone that there is always time for a healthy lifestyle. But that's not my story. I want to tell you about the situation that happened to me and my son.

My parents gave me the beautiful name Love. For which I am still very grateful. It was before, when I was a girl, I was jealous of my peers. And now it has a certain charm and special irresistibility. At least in my eyes. And men always blur in a gentle smile when they hear the name of the woman standing in front of them.

Unfortunately, my husband left us 17 years ago. I raised my only son alone. Because of this, I began to have stress, obesity, unpleasant habits. But now it's over. Volodya grew up a decent man, married, and he had a son, who is now 4 years old. I love my grandson very much, I often come to him with guests, and he always reciprocates me.

But my daughter-in-law doesn't like me for some reason. I treat her with all respect. But she can’t take healthy criticism of herself. Let me explain. The fact is that before the birth she was, how to say, a little plump. Well, think, different figures come from people, what can you do here? But after the birth, Lisa somehow completely started herself. Everyone saw it, but they didn’t want to tell the truth.

I'm not used to flattering. Therefore, from time to time she advised her daughter-in-law to switch to proper nutrition in order to improve her health, cleanse her body and finally feel relief. That's all. But she probably took it too personally and thought that I somehow wanted to humiliate her, insult her in front of my son. Well, what if you meet separately, only two, she had no desire?

Anyway, the money that I brought my son once a month, she did not refuse. I was helping their family with their rent, because they couldn’t cope alone: my grandson was born in poor health and had to buy expensive medicines, consult with good doctors. As a grandmother, I didn’t want to stay away. It's good to have some savings for a rainy day.

And in principle, everything would go on as usual, if not for the occasion. Once again, after a warning call, I went to my grandson. I bought him some fruit, some toys. I went to the door, hugged my son, said hello to my daughter-in-law. Just decided to take off my jacket, when my grandson came running and began to hug me with joyful screams, calling me a woman Anybody.

Peels I really love my name. I consider myself a grandma because I have a grandson. But not by inner self-perception. Like when your nephews call you your aunt, but not the kids in the next house. You know? It's all there is. Who could teach a child such a thing? I looked at my son and my daughter-in-law, zero reaction. She paused, gave me an opportunity to apologize and hush it up. But it was all for nothing. Silence.

Then I simply left my grandson’s gifts on the shelf near the mirror, opened the door and went outside. Nobody caught up with me, nobody tried to stop me. So, on foot and slowly, I went to my house. In the evening, my son called and asked me what it was and why I had this reaction. His reaction to my answers was only laughter and stupid jokes. Just his style. I asked him why I, as a grown woman, was offended by the child.

I have no complaints about the child. My grandson is like a litmus test in this situation. He said what his father or mother told him about me. I am sure that my son will not call me a woman or a grandmother. It's too feminine. Some stupid revenge, to be honest, cheap. The son protects and protects his wife. I didn’t hear that kind of treatment from her. The grandson must have watched the cartoons.

Yeah, cartoons. Anyway, I haven't seen them in two weeks. I miss my grandson and I want to see him grow and grow stronger. But this "baba" is beyond my power. Only one trump card remains: soon you will have to pay again for renting an apartment. And I don't mind taking advantage of that. Let them decide what to do now.

Then it'll be fine. Lisa doesn't like my advice? For God's sake, I won't say another word to her. I'll buy my grandson fresh fruit and I'll order her a cake. You're welcome. We will see who is right, who is right, and who is right. Or her inner desire to fill her belly. Time will judge. And women, unfortunately, do not have power over time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting