Began to notice that my husband never calls me by name, somehow could not stand it and decided to ask what was the matter.

If husband disrespects wife - This marriage won't last long. A man can be the most powerful boss at work, with many subordinates and huge prospects. While she'll be a regular housewife. And still the family will break up, because the relationship is built on mutual respect, trust and love. That, as everyone knows, is their foundation.

There is, of course, a slight misunderstanding between people. For example, someone may not like the name of their other half. She's a good person, but here's the name. Seems like a little thing. But that starts with bigger problems. What to do in this case, who to turn to? After all, it is absolutely impossible to underestimate even small issues in a relationship, this is a fact.

My husband does not like my name and patronymic. I only found out about it now, after four years of living together. Turns out I'm his classmate's namesake. And her fathers are named the same. At first, I was surprised at what nonsense. Can an adult really pay attention to such a small thing? Turns out, very much.

Peels and I have a common business, so in the presence of employees we often appear together. Naturally, everyone knows that we are husband and wife, but we strictly hide our emotions from strangers. I only speak to my husband by name, sometimes by name. And he comes to me. That's what I've been thinking about recently. Turns out he's trying to call me standard "dear."

It's kind of weird. Not fair. It's like he's the boss, and I'm just his darling. Although we started out together, I'm not the type of woman who waits in front of the TV for her home. At first, I thought about having a conversation at home about it, but then I decided to take it easy. I started calling him "spouse." It's an impersonal word, but what can I do?

Peels His reaction came about two days later. During his lunch break, he touched on the subject. I asked him if everything was good between us and what kind of appeal it was to his beloved husband. I made a complaint and it finally opened up to me. He told me about the teacher and his “allergy” in my name.

It turned out that when he found out my name, he didn’t even want to start a relationship with me. For the name, yes. It caused him internal disgust, because as a child that woman spoiled a lot of blood for him.

He was a weak child who, however, studied well. The children did not want to be friends with a weakling, but Alexei, my husband, knew how to negotiate. He made it easy to write off the most popular children, so that they just did not touch him. And things were going well in principle. But one day, this supervisor noticed that almost half of the class is written like a blueprint.

Next, it remains just to find out which of the children who wrote it had the highest marks. That one must be the author. She made a fuss, gave everyone a deuce and the whole lesson dripped on the children's brains that writing off is not good. This is how they shame their parents, their country and everyone in the world. But the children took it in such a way that Alexei himself told her that he had let her write off. Otherwise, how would she know?

After that, to a thin and rather insecure boy, the attitude was unequivocal. He became an outcast, no one communicated with him, did not play or call for change. The kids are quite vindictive, and they have a very good word of mouth, so this attitude towards my husband persisted until graduation. For obvious reasons, he never went to college.

As you can see, I cannot change my name. And I'm not going to do that. I have never thought about such topics. And I'm really freaking out that my husband's brain is working in that direction. I tried to remember Alexey’s friends. A boy came to mind who lived next door. His grandmother called him Alyosha. It did not cause me any emotions at all.

I told my husband to remember other women with my name. Does none of them cause positive emotions? Perhaps you can set yourself up to associate with them, and not with your school teacher. But no, it turned out that my husband had already tried, and he did not succeed. Apparently, this splinter is really deep.

Peels is not that I think that this problem can seriously affect our lives. But the sediment, of course, remained. It would be nice to hear some advice from other people. Maybe someone's been through this. I would appreciate the recommendation. In the meantime, I am waiting and wish everyone understanding and only the best meanings in relation to my name from loved ones. Thank you, and I wish you all the best!

Tags

See also

New and interesting