I never buy ice cream, make homemade from fresh milk, children are delighted.

Although you still need to live until summer, I want ice cream now. I love to cook sorbet, but here is the classic. ice cream at home I haven't done it yet. I decided to please my beloved delicacy, in which I am sure of all hundred. You'll need a minimum of ingredients!

To prepare milk ice cream, you do not need any special technical device. The basis for the dessert will simply need to be boiled in soteinika, and then poured into molds. But if you don't have them, ice cream will freeze perfectly in one container. And then you'll be able to dial it in portions into the bowls with a regular spoon.

Peels Ingredients
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 60g whole milk powder
  • 40g sugar
  • 40g condensed milk
  • 350g cream
  • 40g white chocolate

Preparation
  1. Mix egg yolks, milk, powdered milk, sugar and condensed milk in one container. Break through the entire mass with a submersible blender so that the ingredients combine well with each other.

2. Then pour the resulting liquid into the pot and put on a small fire. Boil it, constantly stirring it to thicken slightly. Then pour the mass into a deep bowl through a sieve.
  3. Add white chocolate to the future. Stir everything well so it will dissolve. Cover the bowl with food film and send it to the refrigerator for 3 hours.
  4. In the meantime, beat the cream. Then combine the cream and milk mass. The result is a very airy creamy mixture. By the way, can you taste it if you want a sweet one?

5. The resulting mass is spread out on ice cream molds or pour into a separate container. Send it to the freezer until it freezes. It is ideal to give ice cream 10 hours to freeze. Done!

If you are going to prepare such ice cream in special forms, I advise you to cover it with melted chocolate after freezing. It will make a real home eximo on a stick! Also in this base for ice cream you can add a little fruit, such as bananas.

On our site you can find a lot of other successful recipes for homemade ice cream. For example, I really like the option based on cream and condensed milk. This ice cream can be made in waffles, just like from the store!

And if you do not like ice cream (how can it be?), I advise you to study the recipe of my colleague Anastasia Chubar. She told me how to make frozen yogurt with berries and nuts. What an unusual summer dessert!

Tell me, do you make ice cream at home? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting