Five years did not appear in the abandoned mother’s home, came and stopped breathing with surprise

Doing good deeds Easy and pleasant. But how often do we forget about it? Family twists and turns often knock us off track, and the strength for something good simply does not remain. It's great that good stories do happen. And today I want to share one of them with you. I'm sure you'll feel better after reading it. Let this story inspire you!

It has been almost 5 years since my mother died. She lived in the village all her life, although I had repeatedly suggested that she move to the city. We saw each other every week. I came to her, and she was making fresh pancakes with homemade plum jam for my visit. It was my childhood favorite. If you have a little milk for this treat – your fingers are close!

In recent years, my mother's health has been a mess. I was in the hospital once even though I didn’t want to go. I saw Ma fade in front of my eyes, but I couldn't do anything. Age always takes its toll.

My mother, of course, left her house to me. There were no heirs but me. I was the only child in the family, and my father had long since retired. Honestly, I thought for a long time what to do with this house.

I wanted to give it to my son, but he has been living abroad for a long time. He left when he was young, studied there, found a job and married. Now I only get pictures on the Internet. He has no plans to return home. I didn’t want to live in the village myself either. I like city life better.

The first time I came to that house to clean up and sort out the trash. How old people like to store it! And then it was kind of dreary. I just abandoned this place. I decided to sell just a few months ago. Of course, I had to go back there to see if there was anything to repair. This is not the newest home, of course.

I was surprised to find the house in perfect condition. Everything is cleaned up, even the grass is trimmed on the lawn! I went to ask my neighbor what miracles they were. After all, I was away for a very long time, and during that time the yard had to turn into a nightmare.

It turned out that the neighbor's boy came here systematically. My mother once told me about him, saying that he became like a grandson. But somehow I didn't pay attention to it. His name is Vasya. In memory of my mother, he kept coming and cleaning the house.

I was so moved by this story that I decided to meet Vasya. I wanted to thank him somehow. Thought I'd give him some money. But during the conversation, it turned out that he had just recently married. She still lives with her parents. I had a wonderful idea in my head. I decided to just rewrite this house on Vasya. My mother would be very happy!

Of course, Vasya was shocked and began to refuse my offer. But I insisted on mine. What a pleasure to do good deeds! Words cannot express how happy I felt at that moment.

Now Vasya and his wonderful wife are friends. If I really want to get out in nature, I go to my mother’s house to the guys. By the way, recently Alena called and shared the good news: she and Vasya are expecting a baby. I was invited to celebrate this weekend. How beautiful this life can be sometimes. I wish there were as many joyful events as possible!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The heroine of this story is right: doing good deeds is so pleasant! Of course, this story is like a fairy tale, because we are used to the fact that in our world free cheese is only in a mousetrap. But miracles do happen. And it's a joy.

Tell me, what thought did this story give you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting