If someone is constantly in your thoughts, it is not for nothing, immediately do the following:

The other day, a friend dropped by for a cup of coffee. During the conversation, she says, “I am constantly thinking about a person.” I don’t know how to get rid of these thoughts. Most importantly, there was no reason to meet him anytime soon.” And then I remembered that recently I came across information on how to solve the problem with a person who is stuck in my head. I told my friend and forgot about the situation.

A few days later, a friend called and said that the method was very effective. And if she had known about it before, she wouldn't have had to suffer so many days. The decision took only 10 minutes. I want to share with the world so that there are fewer problems. Sometimes thinking about a person prevents you from focusing on more important things. This leads to irritation and anxiety.

Peels If you are constantly thinking about one person. If you have a dialogue with him, tell him about your affairs and problems, then you have a very delicate mental connection with this person. So this man is thinking about you, too.

Peels or between you there is a question brewing, and it requires discussion. But for some reason, a conversation in life can not take place. This condition can last for months. This problem can be solved in just one evening.

If you constantly think about a person who is your friend or close person, there is a solution. The easiest thing to do in this situation is to just call the person or meet them. During the conversation, he himself will move on to the solution of the problem that is ripe.

After this conversation, you will know exactly what to do and the person will leave your head and thoughts. Most of our worries are that we can’t just call a person. We're willing to think about this person all day long, instead of just calling him and talking to him.

What if the person in your mind is not exactly a friend, but an enemy or rival? In this case, a real meeting or conversation will not be appropriate. And to break the mental bond with this person, you have to stand up straight. Think about it and think about 3 ways to talk to it.

Think about what troubles or troubles this person can bring you. After that, as it were, cross out these thoughts and say these words: “All dashing water is washed away.” My protection is being broken.”” Then be sure to wash yourself with cool water.

Have you ever thought of a person who is not close to you, but not an enemy? Maybe it’s a new friend or colleague. If thoughts come back to him all the time, it may be the birth of the most beautiful feeling on earth. Take a close look at this person and talk to them if possible.

Then it may happen that the thoughts in the head will settle down on their own and this person will give new unforgettable emotions. Our subtle bodies feel much more than they can tell us. Mental connection can last for years, and it is not afraid of distance and separation. It allows you to build events in life so that sooner or later you will meet the right person in the right place.

Do you think that the person you are thinking about will call you or meet you by chance? Tell us in the comments about such cases in your life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting