Life without expectations

Many already live in this state, for some it's natural, but for me it was a revelation. Honestly, I did not expect such an effect.

I stopped to wait for something and expect... And in that moment, suddenly my heart was so easy-easy, like I started to live, I was thinking more about how to live, and then went and started.

I no longer expect anything from myself... Before I was expecting, but it will reveal all my potential, and I'm so-so, will write one hundred articles, and better than 10 books, create something cool, etc.

I stopped myself to wait for results. I stopped to expect something from others that you suddenly appreciate me, do something, be nice with me and responsible... I no longer wait from the partner that he suddenly begins to understand me and do as I want...

I stopped to wait for the money, took the amount that I have , and ceased to torture yourself like me, finally, to change your money situation – just expressed the intention that when I'm ready, then I will reveal the methods. This will happen at the right time, in the right and best place for me, and the best way for me...

I stopped to expect and demand that she gave me something... – I have sat inside feeling unjustly deprived, they say I'm doing so much, and someone does nothing and gets these results.

I don't expect that suddenly tomorrow everything will be great and no problems. My naive child aspect wanted peace and serenity. While adult aspect is not realized that calm and serenity inside, not in the absence of external Affairs or issues that need to be addressed.

I stopped to wait for something... I felt no difference what happens. Previously, it was important for me to have only good, good, that all must be well. While sitting in the fear that suddenly happen something I could not do it (again a question of credibility)... Not really, of course, I felt absolutely no difference, rather I let go of expectations about the future: that there should be and how everything should be. But I let go, saying to myself: "What will be will be. Everything goes the best for me."

No, I have some plans that I want to do, but it turned out that my plans and what I think about them is quite ridiculous compared to how things have planned for me life is and how everything starts to unfold in life, when you let go of the control and cease to expect to impose that all you think is going to happen.

Idle stop energy on one thing, max. As a rule, on what is already built in the mind, not allowing energy to move, giving life to bring all the best for you... And this is the best, usually what you absolutely do not expect.

Inside me was the constant expectation, and therefore in the mind has already been built, the chain of "how things should be" – and mind have worked hard to follow this thread and God forbid you miss something. Beyond this I took no notice.

In this chain I always needed to know "how": how do I do this, how do I do how do I tell my husband how I refer to strangers, as I earn more money as something happens as I drive somewhere, I do something.

And in most cases before to do something I needed to know, how am I going to do (well, to control the process, to exclude the possibility of making a mistake, etc.) and preferably in advance so I'm prepared.
The question of "how" constantly plays in my head "how is it? how? how?".

And the most interesting that the answer was no, most of the answers I received when I didn't think "how". I wanted to know ahead of time how things will happen. But it does not happen (maybe it happens, I have the ability to foresee yet) because the turns of the thread, and the answers just come in, in the stream.

It turns out, I was getting ready to make some action. That is, before to do something, I had to go through the process of preparation, and he was long and painful and sometimes it is so delayed that action already forces does not remain. So verified that nothing I wanted to do after.

It's like how hard to prepare for the exam, so hard, so all to learn that when it comes to the moment of the exam, his strength remains, nothing at all want, and you're not able to show the best that know what they are capable. Tired of this complex an excellent pupil, I am allowed to occur inside the revolution:

What will happen, will happen...

Start making and in the process know what and how I need to do...
When I will need the answer to a question, he will come...
When something needs to happen in my life, it will happen...
As event need to happen the way it happens. Let everything goes the best way for me...

Oh my God, how easy was that moment — was not care how, what's the difference...
I relaxed – everything will be as it will...
I will do as I do, but not so much that I have to be on top, to make everything perfect...

As it will, so will... how can I can, I don't want to try to strain a thousand efforts to perform one action and break off, as you didn't get the result, and efforts have been invested incredibly...
Since then, my life started to happen:

1. I have started to listen to myself, I started receiving ideas (or rather they were, just I could see them trying to build something in the mind). I started to listen to the ideas that I have, and realized that I can implement them, not even knowing yet how to do it. But I went to them and implemented them, in the process there were ways and means.

2. I started doing a lot more because I was preparing for the action and the "merge" action. I was surprised that I started to get much better than when I was verified and ready.

3. I started to ask us what you need, at the right time and refused to order that is not needed, not expecting that other people will understand or not understand.

4. Events literally fell into my life, and I don't have time – so much to do, and with minimal effort get all and can. Before, I was waiting for something to happen. Besides, I started to shape some events, not simply react to what "happens" with me.

5. And how many interesting meetings have occurred over the last two weeks! I'm surprised that you meet people on the streets, in supermarkets, in elevators, wherever possible, and not tormented by the question "how do I get to know" where to do" — what to do to eliminate a strong lack of communication, in which I found myself.

6. And how many times I was at the right time and in the right place. Events began to line up in a chain and brought me to exactly what I needed at that moment.

7. My average bill at the supermarket decreased in 2 times, before I managed to buy so much and I lacked, I now manage to buy quality products at the normal price. I used to wonder mom when she was at the counter at the moment when the best price that she wanted. I managed to buy the same thing, but much more expensive. I started to get free money that I can spend on my own...

Many began to come into my life. Even that had not worked, whatever the intentions, the wishes I expressed. In one of the laws (in my opinion, the law of manifestation) I read the following sentence:

Responsibility is the ability to respond to what life offers or provides to you right now (responsibility = ability to respond – for those who know English). I love this definition of responsibility, but then I didn't understand how to apply it in life.

6 the unfortunate consequences of high intelligence

As the choice of words alters our consciousness

I don't understand what life offers me right now, and lamented the fact that she never provides what it so and-so, doesn't care about me and doesn't give me anything. I just never noticed or seen her gifts being expected and trying in my mind to find the answer to the question "how?".

Everything was simpler — the lack of control and need to know how it all happens – let go of all expectations, because it will happen the best way for me. I began to feel the flow of life, its fluidity and changeability, and to respond to what life offers in the present moment.published

Author: Evgeny Medvedev

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: xn--80ahcnbt9b7a1f.xn--p1ai/2073-%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8C-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9

Tags

See also

New and interesting