My sister came in a dream, I took my last money and went to her party.

Dreamers are a tricky and ambiguous thing. There may be several interpretations of the same dream. And they'll all be different. Here, for example, What do sisters dream of?? Some dream books claim that this is a quarrel. Others, on the contrary, promise quick friendship, even love. Others talk about financial independence.

Who to believe? Probably a little bit for everyone. Or take more time to ask people with more experience than you. Everything, as we said above, is very ambiguous.

To what dream sister Lida, despite a happy marriage, could not boast of an expensive foreign car in the garage or an apartment in the city center. The financial condition of their family left much to be desired. Her husband, although without bad habits, was a regular worker. And the woman herself was missing stars from the sky: she worked as a cashier in a nearby chain store.

And although the couple quarrels did not happen often, they were all due to lack of money: summer vacation was not as you wanted, clothes were bought only in the season of discounts, and so on. Children, by tacit decision, they did not have the same motives. Even if we save money, what will happen to the baby?

But Dasha, Lida's sister, was fine with the money. She got married early and, as it turned out, very successfully. Her husband inherited from his parents a small factory for the production of automotive parts. Over time, he expanded and from that moment decided not to invest in any adventures, but just to do what he did best.

This bore fruit, and since then Dasha and her husband lived, as they say, on a large foot. Travel, expensive shopping, house in 3 floors. There are children. Daria did not communicate with her sister, but not because of any quarrel, but simply because of lack of time. Her place was taken by friends, acquaintances and business partners of her husband. The typical environment of a wealthy woman.

The big dream about her own sister Lida understood everything, and she did not feel negative towards her own sister. This is life, so there is nothing to ask for other people. Even family. But recently, just a week before Dasha's birthday, Lida had an unusual dream. In it, he and his sister, as young children, as if nothing had happened, walked around the field. This field was once outside the city. But now it was all the construction of new high-rise buildings and other infrastructure. The city grew.

For the first few days, Lida kept herself in control and tried not to think about the upcoming holiday. But then her patience ran out. She took out the last money from the stash, put it in an envelope and waited. Let her sister not wait for her, let her even kick her out. But I need to see them. It's not clear why, but something definitely attracted Lida to a loved one.

Having done the styling, wearing the best dress, Lida was noticeably nervous. In the spacious hallway she was met by a birthday girl. Beautiful, in a fancy outfit. At first she was surprised to see Lida. But then, a little recovered from the shock of a sudden meeting, invited to the table. The whirlpool of guests took the hostess away, but Lida, nevertheless, did not feel like a stranger.

Towards the end of the holiday, Dasha approached her sister and those, at least a few minutes, could only be together. Quickly shared with each other the latest news, remembered childhood. Lida handed the envelope with the money, but Dasha only quickly put it somewhere in the corner of the table. A pleasant evening ended and carried absolutely no negativity. It's time to say goodbye.

The next morning, Lida's phone rang. Dasha called, her voice seemed a little insecure. She warmly thanked her sister for the pleasant visit and apologized for not inviting her husband. I just didn't think. I was just passionate about other things. I asked if Lida’s husband is looking for an additional or even permanent income. Promised to help. And at the end of the conversation, I remembered, with some confusion:

- You know what, sister? I dreamt about you. Something from my childhood, I don't remember well. Why didn't we talk?
- Yes, Dashulya. I don't understand either. Nothing. We've got plenty of time to catch up. I dreamed about you too, can you imagine?
- It must be a sign. Okay, I gotta go. Hi to my husband and see you.
- Bye.

As it turned out, there is nothing shameful in coming to a loved one without an invitation. And although some dream books do not promise anything good in such cases, we advise you to act in such cases on the call of the heart. We have one family. Therefore, the relationship in it needs to be strengthened. Who knows what might happen tomorrow?

Tags

See also

New and interesting