The sister left, and Tamara continued to sit with an empty mug in her hands, thinking what to do next.

What can jealousize Other people? Appearance, youth, money, personal life. It is not for nothing that rich and movie stars do not take a step without the presence of experienced personal security. However, even in the world of ordinary people, this vice is often found. What could it lead to? Unfortunately, different situations happen.

At the household level, envy, most often, simply hides and does not go beyond ordinary conversations in the kitchen. But some particularly aspirant individuals, ready to act, take the initiative into their own hands. I'll be right there. They can specifically spoil life, steal, lie or something worse. Life, it's actually very multifaceted. So you have to be prepared for anything.

Tamara Vasilievna lived and worked in Spain for 14 years. I came home only a few times and then, not more than a couple of weeks. There was no time to lie down any longer because the money won’t work itself. She had a husband Pyotr Nikolaevich and two children: Misha and Galina. Although the husband worked hard as a craftsman in the shop, money for their common dream could only be made abroad.

I had to work hard. Although the Spaniards themselves are quite lazy and do not require too much return, Tamara was still difficult. The fact is that the local climate did not suit her at all. She loved winter and fresh air. And in this place, the constant heat literally sucked all the energy out of it. While the average Spaniard quietly sipped soft drinks in the siesta, the woman endured and continued to labor.

From time to time, she called her family to see how they were doing. Usually the husband answered, because the children, and it was obvious, for such a long period of time gradually weaned off their mother. They were growing up and doing their own thing. No, of course they didn't forget Tamara. But most of the time, they had nothing to say. An awkward silence on the phone and banal answers about the weather and descriptions of last night's dinner.

But Pyotr Nikolaevich actively continued to encourage his wife, shared with her the latest news, kept the house. He renovated their two-bedroom apartment just as they wanted. Solved all the issues with the neighbors, with the management company, which for a long time did not allow him to do the redevelopment. Anyway, I did my best.

But the most important dream of the couple was their strong and beautiful private home. So that they can move in with their children. Your apartment would be rented out for passive income. Then you could not worry about the future at all. Children will grow up and figure out how to live. At 54, Tamara will be able to relax at home, walk, watch TV and do whatever she wants.

At least that was the plan. Most of the money had already been earned and sent to her husband. Buying a house was not difficult. Another couple of months and you can, with a calm conscience, leave Spain and its eternal sleepy heat. It might be nice to rest in it. But to live and work, no thanks. That's enough.

A week before returning, Tamara once again discussed buying a house with her husband. Good neighborhood, great layout, lots of space. Neighbors are decent people. So everything seemed to go to what they had dreamed of for so long and wanted. But my husband’s voice was tense and I could hear it. Why, what happened, problems with health, work, children all right?

But Petr Nikolaevich denied everything. With health and work, everything is fine, Misha and Galia are also doing well. Probably just a jitter. They haven't seen each other in so long. And now it's gonna be okay. The usual excitement before the meeting.

The whole family met Tamaru at the airport. The woman was afraid that the children would not recognize her or would treat her as a non-native. But fortunately, they were very happy with their mother’s return and it was sincere. The husband, dressed in front, arrived with flowers, not thinking that he would look strange at the airport. And yet Tamara Vasilievna was fond of even this. A couple more hours and they'll be home.

The first month at home was just wonderful for Tamara. She was resting, spending a lot of time with her family. Overall, she was happy. I didn’t miss Spain at all and didn’t feel nostalgic for this beautiful but hot country. Petya’s husband went to work, the children were busy studying, but in the evenings they all gathered and told each other the latest news and how their day went.

And now, a month later, in the afternoon, without a preliminary call or message, his younger sister Marina came to visit Tamara. There was never any special connection between them, so it was especially strange that she decided to come in like this. But there is nothing to do, so Tamara could afford to brew a couple of cups of tea. Marina immediately thanked her and, without listening to the answer, immediately went to work.

She said that the eighth year is in a relationship with her husband Tamara. Marina did not even stop the fact that, in fact, she started an affair with her own son-in-law. Their feelings are mutual, but Petya still can not find the courage to tell everything. Of course, it is bad that their family will suffer from this. You have to live for yourself, not for others. Put your goals and aspirations first.

Tamara just didn't have the words for the first 10 minutes. She couldn't believe what she heard. Sister, beloved husband. But how, why? Marina answered these questions very simply. She's a single, single woman. At least she was. He lacked women’s attention and warmth. In addition, according to her, Peter was not looking for anyone specifically. It all happened by itself.

Marina honestly admitted that she was always jealous of how everything turned out for her sister. Husband, kids. Your apartment, your prospects. Of course, Tamara had to give a lot for this result. But she did it herself. And then, on these words, Marina lowered her voice, the main thing is that everyone should be happy? So Petya is happy. The children are young and will be leaving home soon. They don’t care, they don’t even understand why their aunt visits their house so often.

So maybe, Tamara, let's not make a big deal out of the elephant. Just file for divorce. Let the court determine how to divide your property and just disperse like ships at sea. I understand your anger towards me, but nothing will change. You can only make yourself worse. Think about what's best. With those words, Marina left. Tamara was sitting on the couch with an empty cup in her hand.

What do we do now? Sell everything and share? Or fight for your happiness until the end? How about we go back and start over? These questions swarmed in the head of a sad, tired woman. How could it happen that her sister, without a share of regret, could take her whole life and not even apologize? It seems like a domestic drama, but for Tamara it was a real tragedy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting