Muslim Magomayev’s wife Tamara Sinyavskaya considers the singer her guardian angel

Tamara Sinyavskaya The legendary opera singer of the USSR, about which little is said now. Previously, the biography of the artist was always on hearing. The woman not only led an active creative activity, but was also the wife of Muslim Magomayev. Of course, this could not but attract public attention. Where and why the cult singer disappeared, read our article today.

Tamara Sinyavskaya: the biography of Tamara Sinyavskaya knew that she would become a great artist, being still very young. She started singing when she was only 3 years old. After another 3 years, her mother recorded her in the Song and Dance Ensemble. However, dancing did not attract Tamara so much, and soon she dropped out.

At the age of 10 Sinyavskaya returned to the Palace of Pioneers. But now she's started singing. After graduating from school, Tamara entered the Music School at the Moscow Conservatory, where she made great success. Moreover, she managed to combine study with work. At that time she sang in the choir at the Maly Theatre.

And even this is not the end of the education of the future artist. She also graduated from the faculty of musical comedy GITIS. Immediately after graduation, the girl passed a competitive audition in the Bolshoi Theater. She was enrolled in the internship group. But very soon she became one of the main soloists.

At first, colleagues were skeptical about the appearance of such a young singer in the theater. However, Sinyavskaya managed to prove that she was worthy. For example, her part of Olga in the opera Eugene Onegin at one time struck Sergei Lemeshev himself. The legendary opera singer was delighted with Tamara’s talent and called her the real Pushkin Olga.

Sinyavskaya devoted almost 40 years to the Bolshoi Theatre. During this time it became known not only in the USSR, but also abroad. Moreover, she was offered a permanent job abroad. However, the singer did not want to leave his homeland. Despite this, she often sang on the stage of opera houses in France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, USA, Australia and other countries of the world.

Tamara Sinyavskaya and Muslim Magomayev The love story of Tamara Sinyavsky and Muslim Magomayev is very romantic. A famous singer once saw a woman perform on TV. He immediately fell in love with the singing voice. Later, he recalled that outwardly she did not attract him much. But when she started singing, the man was speechless.

Interestingly, the same thing happened to Tamara herself. She heard Magomayev singing when she was 20. He so amazed her that she said, “I would go to the ends of the world for that voice.”

The future spouses met in 1972 in Baku. But almost immediately Sinyavskaya had to leave for a new internship in Italy. Despite this, the communication of the lovers did not stop: Muslim called his beloved every day. Once during one of the phone calls Magomayev sang his new song to Tamara. The touching composition “You are my melody” was a red thread throughout the history of their love.

A year later, Magomayev and Sinyavskaya legalized their relationship. They lived together for 34 long years. Tamara had no heart for her husband. As much as she loved her profession, Magomayev was always more important to her.

No wonder the artist left the stage without regrets. In 2003, she decided to leave the Bolshoi Theatre and end her career. Fans of Sinyavskaya wondered why the woman made such a decision. After all, she was in a beautiful singing form.

She said, “It’s better to leave the stage six months earlier than 5 minutes later.” I can only sing at my level and not a step down. But I can't sing like I used to. Although the singer no longer performs on stage, music has not left her life. She works as the head of the department of vocal art in GITIS.

In 2008, Tamara Sinyavskaya became a widow. The departure of her beloved husband irrevocably changed the life of the singer. She endured the loss so hard that she closed herself and severed all ties with the outside world. Moreover, she had to change her cell phone number so that intrusive journalists would stop calling her.

The woman refused to interview and ceased to communicate not only with friends, but even with relatives. The only outlet for Sinyavskaya was her students. It was the teaching that kept her afloat.

The singer decided to devote the rest of her life to the memory of her husband. She created the Cultural and Musical Heritage Fund of Muslim Magomayev, thanks to her, the book of the opera singer entitled “Memories Live in Me” was reprinted. In addition, Sinyavskaya became an honorary member of the jury of the Magomayev International Vocal Competition.

Last year, the biographical series “Magomaev” was released on the screens. Tamara Ilyinichna took an active part in its creation. She not only made adjustments to the script, but also influenced the choice of actors.

For Tamara Sinyavskaya, her husband was the meaning of her life. For 13 years she has lived without him, but she never ceases to feel his presence nearby: “He is my guardian angel!” It remains to wish the woman that, despite all the hardships, she continued to shine. For yourself and for your beloved husband.

Tags

See also

New and interesting