A friend baked a poppy cake for my birthday and I still can’t forget its delicious taste.

I didn’t celebrate my birthday this year. However, my friend did not want to put up with this fact. She came to visit me and brought a delicious poppy pie. To be honest, it was the best of all the expensive gifts in my life. Crunchy crust, juicy filling ... It's impossible to resist. And today I want to tell you how to make a poppy pie in the oven.

Editorial "Site" She shares this beautiful dessert with you.

Poppy pie in oven Ingredients for crust
  • 300g flour
  • 50g starch
  • 50g powdered sugar
  • 200g oil
  • 2 yolks
  • 1 tbsp sour cream

Filling ingredients
  • 500g poppy
  • 1 l milk
  • 300g apples
  • 200g oil
  • 200g sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • peel
  • 40g mankie
  • 20g starch
  • 100g nuts
  • 50g candied
  • 100g raisins
  • 50ml rum
  • 1 tsp almond extract

Preparation
  1. Let's start by preparing the crust. Mix all the dry ingredients. Chop the cold oil in cubes and add to the mixture. Remove it all to uniformity. Then add the sour cream and yolks. Mix the dough and send it to the fridge for an hour. At the same time, prepare the raisins. Pour it with boiling water, then pour it with rum and leave it. If you take instead of candy, for example, dried apricots, you can also add it to raisins.

2. Now poppy. It should be poured with milk and brought to a boil. After another 5 minutes, boil, remove from the fire and let cool. Sprinkle the poppy on a small sieve to make the glass all the excess moisture. Then rub it in a blender along with half the sugar.

3. Stir the oil with the remaining half of the sugar. Separate the yolks from the proteins. One by one, add the yolks to the oil mixture while continuing to whip. Then add the poppy, orange peel, manca and starch. Stir it well.

4. Then add apples, nuts, raisins along with rum, candied fruit, almond extract. Stir again. Separately beat the squirrels to persistent peaks. Enter them in the filling last, stirring carefully.

5. Rock the dough to the size of the shape. Put it on parchment. Form the sides and trim the extra. Now fill the dough with poppy stuffing and level it. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, and then another 1 hour at 160 degrees.

Our gorgeous poppy pie in the oven is ready. It is so gentle that it is difficult to convey words. Crunchy dough and generous filling is just a volcano of taste. You just need to brew a cup of coffee and you can enjoy an incredible homemade dessert! Do you have any specialty cake recipes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting