Even a lack of electricity won’t stop me from making Napoleon, I have a recipe for it.

There will be no light for a couple of hours, I'll take it. prepare Napoleon No baking. I just have a recipe for this case, peeked it from the Ukrainian culinary blogger Lilia Zvit.

Today's edition. "Site" Can I tell you? make NapoleonIf there's no light. Good recipe!

Napoleon without baking Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg puff cookies
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 l milk
  • 200g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 80g starch
  • 100g butter

Preparation
  1. Put your eggs in a pot with a thick bottom. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and starch. Well beat the ingredients with a silicone spatula. As a result, a homogeneous mass should emerge.

2. Gradually, in 2 or even 3 approaches, pour milk into the cream. Homogeneous milk-egg mass heated on a slow heat until thickening, constantly stirring. As soon as you see that the mass begins to thicken and boil, turn off the stove.

3. Add sliced butter to the cream, then cut the blender to uniformity. Leave the cream cool. It takes about 15 minutes.

4. The detachable ring is placed on the sides with parchment. Let's move on to forming a cake. Instead of cakes, you can use any layered cookies. Put it at the bottom of the uniform. To make cookies fall as tightly as possible to each other, you can use not only whole cookies, but also pieces. Generously lubricate the cookies with custard. This is to ensure that the cake is well soaked and slightly moist.

5. Next, lay out the ball of cookies again, and then a layer of cream. So do it until you run out of cream and cookies. It usually leaves about 4 layers. Don't forget to leave some cookies for the crumbs. I want to remind you that the top layer should be made of cream. Decorate the top of the cake with cookie crumb. Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Then you can decorate the sides of the cake with crumbs.

6. That's it, fast Napoleon ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, watch a video from the Lilia Zvit culinary channel. All her recipes come out the first time and hurrah!

I also suggest to find out how to prepare the cake "Napoleon" in a pan with condensed milk. It's impossible to break away!

In the current conditions, such a "Napoleon" without baking is a real find, because you always want sweets. I'm making one of these. ear cookies. My mother calls him "Lazy Napoleon." It is really delicious and comes out quickly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting