I got a call from a 25-year-old orphan who told me that her husband was running after her.

What can be more difficult in a relationship than manipulator? He sucks all the juices out of the woman, making her think that she is alone in all the troubles. And at the right moment, you will not forget to press on pity and remind how good everything was before. Marina knows firsthand what it is. But in time to determine that the beloved simply manipulates her feelings, she could not.

What ended the story of an unhappy single mother, read further in the article.

I met Sergey at a very difficult time. Two young children in my arms, the absence of any financial cushion and a blurred future – that was what I had then. Sergey became a breath of fresh air for me.

At first he did everything for me: beautifully courted, played with children, gave gifts. But when I started talking about our future together, he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about. He refused to live together. We are adults and everyone has their own apartment. I'm not talking about marriage.

Years passed, but the situation did not change. In such a relationship, we stayed for several years, until one day it turned out that Seryozh wanted to jail for a bribe. He held a managerial position in one state enterprise. He always had money. Plus the apartment and the car.

I never thought about where he got them. But when it turned out that Sergei was facing arrest, I didn’t think to abandon him. Only at the same time I found out that my beloved is evading his lawyer, a young girl. She actually called me and told me everything.

She said she was tired of Sergei's insistence. Asks me to come to his senses. She started telling me about her past. Turns out she's an orphan. What could I do? Sergey said he was stalking her for his own good. They say that she will definitely help solve everything in court. Convinced me that there was nothing between them. But I followed her social media and saw that she always had some new gifts, huge bouquets of flowers.

As a result, Sergey really remained free, and a few months later I found out that he slept with that girl. How Sergey apologized, almost on his knees in front of me crawled. And I, the naive fool, forgave him. I knew I couldn't live without him. I thought he wouldn't do that again.

And Sergey added fuel to the fire. He said that I would not last long without him, they say that I have children, the job is not the best. But with him I can feel safe. I didn’t realize that my husband was a manipulator.

The trouble is that history has repeated itself. He's really into that woman. I found out he was visiting her again. At that time, I was not at all up to Sergey. The war started and I was thinking about how to protect the children. A friend offered to move for a while to Germany, in a small village near the border. I said yes.

Sergei wrote a farewell note. He only showed up a month after we left. I got my little squirrel again about loving me and the kids. What can not live without us, made a mistake and fell for a beautiful appearance. But now he wants to settle down, start a family.

I admit I needed his love then. We started texting, calling by video link. I spent so many years with this man, I missed him so much! Soon after, Sergey began to demand that I return. Like, it's hard for him without me.

My arguments didn't convince him. I live in the border area. It is dangerous to be there with children, because there is no confidence in the future. I can't find a job right now either. I’m in Germany and the kids love it here.

But Sergey thinks I'm looking for a rich lover. He began to blame me for all his troubles. If it weren't for me and my kids, he wouldn't have taken that bribe and there would be no trial. And there would be no treason! Just some kind of sur.

Man-manipulator - grief in the family And then Sergey stopped communicating. I just fell through the ground. Let me go to that lady's page. And I see she's all in gold and flowers again. I rummaged through the pictures and found one where Sergey clamps her. Why have I been so stupid all this time? This time I'm putting a fat point in my relationship with this scoundrel!

How to understand that in a relationship there is a female victim and a male manipulator? He will constantly lie, put pressure on pity and weaknesses, and sometimes even blackmail. And she will continue to believe that he realized everything and corrected himself, will not be able to imagine life without him.

These stories usually end badly. Thankfully, Marina finally took off her pink glasses. I want to believe that Sergey will not appear in her life again. But something suggests that she still has a lot to go through. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting