There are no such things in the store, mother's soft gingerbread according to a proven recipe.

Lazila was recently online and came across one very simple recipe that reminded me of my school days. In our dining room we sold large cookies in the form of stars with sugar glaze. I loved them! Thanks to Facebook, now I know How to make homemade gingerbreadThey look exactly like those Table Stars. I'm sure you'll like them!

The recipe is ridiculously simple, but it only benefits from this. We will cook the dough on eggs and kefir. A special taste note adds honey - gingerbread after all! If you're used to classic sand cookies, that's not the story. The gingerbread is quite soft. They are ideally dipped in hot milk or cocoa.

Gingerbread ingredients
  • 3.5 tbsp wheat flour
  • 1 egg
  • 180g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 2.5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp honey

Sugar glaze ingredients
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 pinch of citric acid
  • powder

Preparation
  1. First of all, in a separate bowl, sift wheat flour and soda. In another dish, mix all the other ingredients. This is an egg, kefir, vegetable oil, honey and an egg. Well beat this mass to a homogeneous state. It is not necessary to use a blender, and an ordinary corolla or just a fork will do.

2. Then combine the dry and liquid ingredients. Mix soft and elastic dough. Ideally, you should give him at least 15 minutes to rest in the refrigerator. But even without this stage, the gingerbread is hurried.
  3. The finished dough roll into a layer with a thickness of at least 1 centimeter. Cut the gingerbread out of the dough with a glass or cookie molds. Put the blanks on a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake gingerbread in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.

Facebook Facebook

4. Let the ready-made gingerbread chill a little. At this time, you can make sugar icing. To do this, beat egg white with powdered sugar and citric acid. Regulate the amount of powdered sugar along the way. As a rule, 40 g of protein requires up to 200 g of powdered sugar.
  5. Lubricate each carrot with ready-made sugar glaze and let it freeze. Although I like it when it's still a little wet. Serve cookies to hot milk, cocoa or coffee. Bon appetit! 532172

Facebook Facebook

How to make homemade gingerbread: the editorial advice Kefir gingerbread is much softer than classic ginger. If you do not like excessive spice in cookies, use our recipe, and you can decorate it not only with white, but also with colored sugar glaze. Just divide it into a couple of parts and add to each several dyes.

And gingerbread or any other cookies of this format can be covered with chocolate glaze or fudge. How exactly to do such things, I told in the article on the link.

Also on our site you can find many other interesting variations of such baking. For example, we told how to prepare honey gingerbread with one savory ingredient according to the recipe of Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit.

And my colleague Anastasia Chubar showed how to bake incredibly fragrant caramel gingerbread. Fingers are good!

If you like this recipe, let me know in the comments. And if suddenly there is your own signature recipe for homemade gingerbread, be sure to share them under this article. I'll wait!

Tags

See also

New and interesting