Caramel gingerbread in sugar glaze to dream about childhood

I was at home yesterday morning thinking I could make a good one. Children demanded cookies or cake, and in the fridge only 1 egg, on the street shower. Good thing my friend called and told me how. gingerbread in sugar glaze. The recipe is proven, gingerbread comes out exactly like 30 years ago.

The dough is mixed on caramel syrup, and these transformations of sugar into thick caramel, and then into a fragrant creamy mass of dark amber color are unusually magnetic, fascinating ... While I was cooking, I got some good memories!

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions caramel-making. If you write it, it turns out New Year!

How to prepare gingerbread ingredients for the test
  • 150g sugar
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 40g honey
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 480g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • pinch
  • 0.5 tsp ginger
  • pinch

Glaze ingredients
  • 130g sugar
  • 60g water

Preparation
  1. It's better to make caramel first. Put sugar in a pot with a thick bottom, put the pan on a medium fire. Once the sugar begins to melt, you can gently stir the sugar with a silicone spatula. Caramel should acquire a rich amber color.

2. Put the milk in the caramel, mix it well. Periodically stirring, bring the mass to uniformity. When all the caramel is dissolved, remove the pot from the fire. Add honey, vegetable oil and spices with salt. Stir everything to uniformity.

3. In a separate container beat the egg, and then with the help of a sieve add to the egg caramel mass. Stir it to uniformity.

4. Mix the flour with soda and baking powder, and then parts add dry ingredients to the liquid mass. Mix the dough with a silicone spatula. The consistency test should be soft and sticky.

5. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough with a roller, sprinkled with flour. The thickness of the test should be about 1 centimeter, maybe a little less. With the help of ready-made cutting or a glass, cut out gingerbread from the test. The diameter of the circle should be about 5 centimeters. Do the same with the second half of the test.

6. Put the gingerbread on a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10-15 minutes until ready.

7. To prepare the syrup in sotheinica bring to a boil sugar with water on a medium heat. Periodically stirring, cook the syrup to a temperature of 110 degrees. If you do not have a thermometer, you can make a regular glaze of powdered sugar and egg white.

8. Cut the gingerbread well with syrup. Let the gingerbread syrup freeze and then serve gingerbread.

9. That's it, gingerbread Ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel The beautiful Julia Yuliya Small. On her channel there are many useful recipes, and there you can always learn about interesting confectionery novelties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=a7cD3d7897k

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for homemade gingerbread on kefir. I spend very little time on them, but for the family, the gingerbread day has become a real holiday!

Now you know how to make gingerbread with honey and caramel. A friend of mine says, “These gingerbreads can trigger childhood dreams: warm, cozy and sweet!”

From this amount of products comes about 36 gingerbread 5 centimeters in diameter. In addition to the spices specified in the recipe, you can use others of your choice - anise, badyan, cardamom, cloves, various types of pepper. Be sure to try to prepare such gingerbread, your home will definitely appreciate this pastry!

Tags

See also

New and interesting