Good honey gingerbread, which you can not buy in the store, homemade recipe

Since childhood, among all sweets, she loved simple homemade gingerbread most of all. Grandma baked them with honey. The house always smelled good. That smell today I associate with comfort and home warmth. So from time to time I make them myself. You can't buy gingerbread in the store.

Editorial "Site" She shares a recipe for honey gingerbread that we looked at from the wonderful hostess Lilia Zvit. At the end of the article you will find a video with a step-by-step recipe.

Simple homemade gingerbread ingredients
  • 350g flour
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 100g honey
  • 140g sugar
  • 80 ml of water
  • 50g butter
  • 1 tbsp strong drink

Glaze ingredients
  • 100g powdered sugar
  • 4 tsp lemon juice

Preparation
  1. First, you need to sift through the flour to make the dough look lush. Add soda and cinnamon to the flour. Stir the dry ingredients.

2. Then put the honey in the pot. Add sugar and water to it. Put it on the fire so it boils. Then get off the fire. Add butter to the honey mixture. You also need to add a spoonful of a strong drink to make the dough more crumbly. Stir it to uniformity.

YouTube
  3. Add to the honey mixture two-thirds of the flour and mix dough. It is very important to mix the dough well so that there are no lumps. Then leave the dough to cool to room temperature.

4. Put the remaining flour on the working surface. Put our cooled dough on top. Now we need to knead it again. The result is a soft, albeit slightly sticky dough. Do not add flour, otherwise the gingerbread will not come out lush. Roll the dough into a layer about 1 centimeter thick. Use the form to form cookies.

YouTube

5. Put the cookies on the form. Bake at 190 degrees for about 15 minutes. For glaze, mix powdered sugar with lemon juice. Cut the gingerbread ready.

In the video, the hostess Lilia shows how to make simple homemade gingerbread. It is a pleasure to watch her cook!

about:blank

After simple manipulations, the most delicious home delicacy is ready. You can serve on the table, treat household members and guests. The main thing in this process is the aroma of homemade cookies, which is spread throughout the house. After that, even the soul becomes calmer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting