The salad for which I always get a crystal salad bowl from a distant closet

How to create a festive mood in 15 minutes? It's simple, make a cod liver salad with an egg!

Of the expensive products in this salad only cod liver. Moreover, it is not necessary to go to the market in the fish department, the liver can be bought in an ordinary supermarket in a tin can. The remaining ingredients are simple and available.

This salad recipe has always helped me out if I need it. table No time wasted. A month before the New Year, I train to make a salad, my husband and children are happy!

Salad of cod liver with egg Today edition "Site" Share the instructions for cooking the most delicious cod liver salad. Nice treat!

The ingredients
  • 115g cod liver
  • 100g canned corn
  • 3 eggs
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 1 bulb
  • green
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Clean the onions and cut very finely. Sod cheese on a grater, boil eggs and cut cubes. The greens are also finely cut.

2. Pour the excess fluid off the cod liver. I usually pass canned food through a sieve.

3. In a convenient container, stretch the cod liver with a fork. Add the greens, corn, crushed egg, finely chopped onions and cheese. Send it to your taste. Stir it well.

4. Cod liver is quite a fatty product, so one tablespoon of mayonnaise as a dressing is enough. If you don't like mayonnaise, you can make a sour cream salad.

5. Put the finished salad in the refrigerator for an hour. Before serving, pour salad into a beautiful bowl and, if desired, decorate with greens. Bon appetit!

To get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, be sure to watch this video from the wonderful channel “Culinary Adventures”. There are many wonderful recipes on this channel. home-course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=iB1OK_9R9Gw

Editorial Council I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for snacks from the liver of cod, from which the knees cough up with the first sample. Feedy, gentle, it is not comparable to other fish dishes!

salad cod liver And cheese comes out tender, hearty, fragrant and very tasty. For the sake of this delicacy, I always get a crystal salad bowl from a distant closet! This salad annually decorates our festive table on New Year’s Eve.

I highly recommend cooking this delicious dish, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting