Full of dignity Laima Vaikule gave a new interview

Laima Vaikule, latest news This is a very popular search on Google. The famous singer has never disappeared from the news agenda before, as she has a lot of fans around the world. And now that the actress gave another interview and expressed her position on the war in Ukraine, there are even more reasons for discussion. What Layma told, we tell later in the article.

Youtu Laima Vaikule - the latest news "My life credo is not to lie." Reputation first of all, says Laima Vaikule. She was not ready for war because she thought it was impossible in our time. Especially when it comes to Ukraine and Russia.

When Russia treacherously invaded Ukraine — recall that it happened on February 24, 2022 — the singer was thinking about mercy. I wanted to encourage people to do that. But what kind of mercy can we talk about when one nation decides to destroy another?

Instagram / @laima_vaikule_official "I was building my house." Brick to brick. I know how much work has been put into it. Today, a bomb could destroy everything. What impudence to allow yourself to do this, Vaikule shares his experiences. It seems to her that people in Russia just went crazy. She sees no other excuse.

Many of Laima’s Russian colleagues support the regime and the war in Ukraine. The singer no longer believes that these people can be reached. She realizes that her idea of them was false.

Instagram / @laima_vaikule_official Vaikule condemns the actions of the Russian authorities and the army. She does not understand how this can be justified in any way. Innocent people are dying: women, children, the elderly. Entire villages and cities are collapsing. “What is all this for?” the singer asked.

The opinion of Laima Vaikule about the war in Ukraine, Lima commented on the situation with Alla Pugacheva, who is now considered an enemy of the people in Russia. She supported her husband’s opposition to the war in Ukraine and left the country. Vaikule believes that this spit from the Russians Primadonna will survive. And they, in turn, lost the real treasure, because Alla Borisovna remains a living legend.

Instagram / @laima_vaikule_official Russia is the richest country. For the money that Russia spends on the war in Ukraine, it could build anything, improve medicine and education. People would live richly, dress beautifully, go to concerts. Everyone would have reached there. What are you doing? You have pushed the whole world away from you, Lima resents.

It really is. The European Union continues to prepare new packages of sanctions. Brands with a worldwide reputation are still leaving the Russian market. The standard of living in the country continues to fall. However, this does not prevent ordinary Russians from supporting what is happening.

Instagram/@laima_vaikule_official Laima Vaikule says she lost a lot to the war, too. We are talking about her audience in Russia, business and money. However, this is incommensurable with what Ukrainians lose every day. And the singer admits it.

She warmly treats Ukrainians, sympathizes with them. Moreover, she has many colleagues in the team from Ukraine, as well as a large number of Ukrainian friends with whom she continues to maintain contact.

Instagram / @laima_vaikule_official The singer wants the war in Ukraine to end soon. I think that’s what all decent people dream about. But when it will happen, no one knows. According to the latest forecasts of experts, 2023 will be much easier than the previous one. However, in military terms, everything will still be difficult. We hope this nightmare will end as soon as possible.

Tell me, did your attitude towards Laima Vaikula change when you read the latest news about her?

Tags

See also

New and interesting