Fat minus! - 4 kg in 3 days even in 40 years, add to the water in the evening ...

Almost everyone loves potatoes, this delicious and nutritious vegetable, but few people know that with its help you can also lose weight!

Potato diet You can safely call the most delicious and satisfying. It is designed for only 3 days, as befits any mono-diet.

Potato diet for weight loss Potato harvest season - the most suitable period for a potato diet. It is at this time that root vegetables have the highest nutritional value.

On a potato diet, it is absolutely easy to sit, because potatoes are nutritious, nourishing, there is a lot of vegetable protein in it. Kefir has a beneficial effect on digestion and is also rich in protein.

1. First-day menu
    Breakfast: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml low-fat kefir.
    Lunch2 baked potatoes (you can salt a little), a cup of green tea without sugar.
    Dinner.: 2 glasses of low-fat kefir or drinking yogurt without additives.
  2. Second-day menu
    Breakfast: 200 ml of kefir.
    Lunch2 baked potatoes (you can salt a little), a cup of green tea without sugar.
    Dinner.: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
  3. Third-day menu
    Breakfast: 1 boiled potatoes without salt.
    Lunch: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
    Dinner.: 200 ml of kefir.

It is very important to drink 2 glasses of water with lemon juice in the evening. Preferably just before bedtime. For a glass of water, half a lemon. Lemon water will enhance the effect of a potato diet, because this wonderful remedy adjusts all digestive processes. Incredible lightness in the morning!

Personally, I love potatoes, so it is difficult for me to follow most diets, because this root crop in almost all weight loss systems is the first in the list of exceptions.

When I found out about the potato diet, I decided to try it. It really works! The main thing is to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day and think about the good.

Share your impressions of the potato diet in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting