Twenty-three ideas for a small home

Small apartments Many of us call ourselves home. Today. "Site" He will tell you how not to turn a tiny space into a warehouse, how not to disturb the beauty by placing all the necessary things correctly. We'll prove that saving space in the room This is a miracle that can happen to anyone.

Saving space
  1. Bedroom idea! Additional hanging-shelf Not only will it serve as a great store of things, but also make the room cozy.

2. Folding tableFixed on the wall is useful in different situations. When folded, it turns into a narrow but functional shelf!

3. Unusual. draw-bed! I'm dreaming of one.

4. Suspended drop-table for balcony picnics. Wow!

5. Make the most of the free space! Retractable shelf It only occupies a narrow gap between the wall and the refrigerator, but how does it help in the household? It's a secret storehouse!

6. Functional large-room divider Two little ones! That's brilliant.

7. Hidden. kitchen-board With extra boxes and shelves! I suspect it's very convenient.

8. Bed on the high ground - so romantic! In addition, the free space can be used as you like.

9. Miniature shelf, correctly inscribed in the interior!

10. Furniture to save space maybe a little weird. For example, here's this bed that's mounted on cables, which you can unnecessarily send to the ceiling. That's great!

11. Two-storey beds And even whole rooms are a long-standing way to change space, and they still work.

12. Paul with a secret! Warehouse, drawers: everything is here. But you can dance too!

13. The folding table on wheels for lunch and dinner! From a pleasant material, it is perfect.

14. Compact wardrobe It can be part of the interior!

15. There is a washing machine or dishwasher under the kitchen table! Clever.

16. Vision deception?

17. A bed combined with a table.

18. Built-in dresser! Excellent.

19. Folding table with terrace benches!

20. Suspended storage boxes!

21. This is how you can use the space under the stairs! I'd make another little room with colorful lights.

22. Another bright idea for a wardrobe! Beautiful, I'm subdued.

23. folding table It fits everything!

Dreaming of a perfectly organized house is so pleasant, but even better – to create a comfortable space with your own hands.

Please tell us which idea you liked the most! We want to know about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting