How to cook mantas in a pan

My grandfather was a military man, so he and his grandmother had to visit different parts of the world. They lived in Uzbekistan for about 11 years, where my father was born. My grandmother knew a lot of dishes from different countries. Uzbek She cooked with special awe.

And now I'm using her recipe to make them for my home. Mantas come with meat filling and vegetable from cabbage, pumpkin or potatoes. Mantas with potatoes in taste are not inferior mantamThey are suitable for both vegetarians and those who adhere to fasting (if you cook dough without an egg). And it is quite hearty, tasty and at the same time budget option dinner for a large family!

Manty with potatoes Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. potato in a pan. Gentle dough, delicious filling, spicy aroma ... It's impossible to break away!

Test ingredients
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 1 egg
  • 2.5 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt

Filling ingredients
  • 700g potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 80g green
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough in a deep bowl pour a glass of water at room temperature, vegetable oil, beat 1 egg and add salt. Stir and then add the sifted flour. The flour goes from 2 to 2.5 glasses. The quantity depends on the quality of the flour. Mix the dough. Put it in a lump, cover it with food film, and leave it on the table for half an hour.

2. To prepare the filling of potatoes, peel and cut with cubes. The bulb is also cut in cubes, the greens are finely crushed with a knife. In a convenient container, mix potatoes with onions and greens. Smell it and taste it. Stir it well.

3. The dough is divided into two parts. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough into a thin layer to a thickness of 1-2 mm. There are two ways of molding. The first is to divide the test layer into equal squares about 10 x 10 centimeters in size. Lay the filling on each square of the dough, and then bend the corners of the dough, forming bags.

4. The second option is to cut out a circle with a diameter of 6-7 centimeters from a thinly rolled layer of dough. For each circle, lay out a tablespoon of fillings, pinch the edges.

5. Put the mantas on a large plate or tablet covered with food film and leave for 10-15 minutes.

6. Put the mantles on a pan with a little oil and roast them a little on one side under the closed lid.

7. Pour 1 cup of boiling water into the pan, slightly salt water and cover the manta with a lid. Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes until ready. Note that all moisture from the pan should evaporate.

8. Ready mantas Put it on a plate, add the sauce and the greens. Bon appetit!

The editorial board constantly boiled manta or steamed, and only recently discovered a completely new recipe. I suggest you learn how to cook mantas in the oven. Turkish version of your favorite dish!

Homemade manta - real family food. Homely, cozy, hearty. I serve them with sour cream and greens. They cook and eat with pleasure! Be sure to try, your family will like it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting