How to prepare Turkish mantas

“Whenever I want to visit a country, I cook my husband her national dish – it works without fail! I really wanted to go to Turkey and prepared traditional Turkish mantas. Husband happy as an elephant, tomorrow we go for tickets!

I decided to try my luck. I’m not going to go to Turkey yet, but my man is also absolutely delighted with this dish. By the way, constantly boiled manta or steamed, and only recently discovered a completely new recipe. I am very glad that I cooked it, because baked manta is much more delicious!

Today's edition. "Site" And he'll tell you, How to cook mantles in the oven.

Delicious manta ingredients
  • 140 ml of water
  • 500g flour
  • 500g ground beef
  • 250g sour cream
  • 20g butter
  • 4 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • salt
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. The first thing to do is sift through the flour. Then add an egg and some salt to the bowl of flour. Pour the water and mix the dough.

2. If the dough is ready, you can do the filling. Put the mince in a deep bowl, add the chopped onions, salty, peppery, and stir it up.

3. Now thinly roll the dough and divide it into squares. Distribute the mince across all squares, then take the baking mold and lubricate it with vegetable oil.

4. After preparing the form, start hooking the mantas with envelopes, leaving the top open and laying them out in a circle in the form of a flower.

5. Put the manta in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes and start cooking garlic and tomato sauces. Cut the garlic finely, or put it in sour cream and stir.

6. Put a small saucepan on the stove. Send the butter, wait until it melts, and add the tomato paste. Roast the tomato paste in oil for a minute, add some water, salty, add pepper and bring the sauce to a boil over medium heat.

7. After the right amount of time, remove the mantas from the oven, pour tomato sauce and put it in the oven again for 15 minutes.

8. Get ready mantas from the oven and fields with garlic sauce.

Well, that's it. Look at how beautiful it is! Be sure to share the recipe with your friends on social networks, so that they too know, How to make delicious mantas in the oven.

But in the oven you can cook absolutely everything, up to the doves in sour cream sauce. And no need to worry that you will have to wash the adhesive fat from the grille again for hours. Just forget about the dirty oven grille! With this secret, it will be like a new...

Tags

See also

New and interesting