The priest's wife taught me to make mayonnaise without eggs, now I don't recognize the other

I like to experiment with different flavors and ingredients. I'm allergic to many foods, so I have to get smart. The biggest challenge is to replace eggs in dishes. I already have a lot of tricks. And recently I wanted to make homemade mayonnaise without eggs. I found a great recipe I want to share with you.

Editorial "Site" How to make homemade mayonnaise without eggs. Also in the article you will find a lean alternative.

Homemade mayonnaise without eggs Ingredients
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 300 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2-3 tsp mustard
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. The recipe for homemade mayonnaise is very simple. The only thing you'll need is a submersible blender. So, prepare all the necessary ingredients, blender and dry container.

2. Blow the milk in a bowl.

3. Without stopping whipping, gradually add the oil with a thin trickle. Whip it to uniformity. If you think that mayonnaise is not thick enough, you can add a little more oil.

4. When you get the right consistency, add salt, sugar, mustard and lemon juice.

5. Make it uniform. Your homemade mayonnaise without eggs is ready!

Perhaps it will taste different from mayonnaise on the yolks. But to me, he's pretty good. The sauce in texture is very tender and lush. Good for salads. I even tried to make a crab salad with this sauce. It was delicious!

We promised to tell you how to make lean mayonnaise. You can read more about this in our article on how to make mayonnaise without eggs and milk. To do this, you will need aquafaba, with which the sauce is prepared one or two times. This is a decoction of beans, which are often replaced by eggs not only in sauces, but also in baking.

There is a simpler way, you can take soy or almond milk. It can also be whipped to the desired consistency. You may need more oil, but the results will make you happy. I really like to make mayonnaise on almond milk, then it gets an unusual taste. Such a dressing will be ideal for salads. I hope this recipe helps you as much as I do!

Tags

See also

New and interesting