As brown eggs differ from white eggs, I choose a more valuable product for children.

White chicken eggs They are worth so much as if they were gold. This also applies to brown eggs. But is there a significant difference between them? Some people say that some of them taste better. Whether this is true, we will understand in today’s article. And in the end, I'm going to share with you some great recipes with this product.

My mother always bought white chicken eggs. They say these taste better than brown. When I tried both, I felt no difference. But my mom thought she was there. In fact, it was very different. The taste difference in these types of eggs really is not.

Their color eggs are obtained depending on which chicken laid them. Different breeds of laying hens differ in appearance. So, chickens are white and with light earlobes lay white eggs. And chickens with brown feathers and reddish earlobes make brown eggs.

There are other breeds of chickens that carry slightly motley eggs. Sometimes they are even slightly bluish on the outside. But in our latitudes you will not find such a thing exactly.

I also heard that brown eggs are more nutritious and healthy. This is also another stupidity and marketing ploy. Both eggs have the same qualities. So, 100 g of eggs contains 157 kcal, as well as 12.7 g of protein, 11.5 g of fat and 0.7 g of carbohydrates.

In addition, this product is an excellent source of vitamin A, K, E, B12. It also contains biotin, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, folic acid and omega-3. All this you get by eating a chicken egg of any color.

How do brown eggs differ from white eggs? It is believed that dark eggs have a thicker shell. But that's not true either! The density of the shell does not depend on the color of the eggs, but on the age of the laying. The younger the chicken, the thicker the shell of its eggs will be.

Speaking of shells. This is a very useful thing, especially when it comes to suburban affairs. Egg shells are also used for various cosmetic procedures that can be done at home. But what surprised me the most was that shells are made from nutritional powder. All these tricks were described in detail by my colleague Nikolai Laduba in an article on the link.

If brown and white eggs are not different, why do they often have different prices? The answer is very simple. Brown hens with reddish earlobes are usually larger than light-colored chickens. They eat more, so they need more food. The more expensive the maintenance of laying hens, the more expensive their eggs.

However, there are people who say that there is a difference in eggs. And most often it does not depend on their color, but on the origin of this product. So, homemade eggs are always tastier, they are more saturated in color yolk. The size of these eggs is usually larger.

Eggs are one of the most versatile products. From them you can prepare salty and sweet dishes, as well as a variety of pastries. They can be roasted, cooked and baked. By the way, there are a couple of tricks to boil eggs so that they can be easily cleaned. I am sharing useful material on this topic.

On our website you can find a huge number of recipes with eggs. I will share with you the most interesting in my opinion. For example, eggs are added during the preparation of homemade cheese from milk. Why do this, said my colleague Anastasia Chubar.

And already experienced hostess I suggest to prepare a very original dish, which is suitable as a snack on the festive table. These are spicy pickled eggs in a jar. Have you heard of this recipe before?

Tell me what eggs you buy and how you cook them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting