Tart, which will taste better than in an expensive pastry

The other day I was cooking incredible. lemon-tart Lilia Zwit's recipe. The homeowners said in one voice: “Hell of the head!” Who am I to argue with? Bake the treat again! However, any hostess can do this. Especially since I have already prepared for you detailed instructions with photos. Fingers are good!

Tart with merengue Lemon tart with merengue A classic dessert that you can try in almost every coffee shop. But it’s even better to make this delicious at home. Especially since cooking is not so difficult. I did it even though it was my first time cooking it!

The ingredients in the recipe are designed for a form for baking with a diameter of 25 centimeters. Keep this in mind so that the dessert is what it should be. Also, to whip up the merengue, you'll need a mixer. To do this manually is unfortunately very difficult.

Ingredients for the sand base
  • 300g wheat flour
  • 50g powdered sugar
  • 160g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 30-50 ml of water

Ingredients for lemon kurd
  • 1 lemon
  • 400 ml of water
  • 70g sugar
  • 30g cornstarch
  • 50g butter
  • 2 yolks

Merengue products
  • 70g protein
  • 140g sugar
  • 35 ml of water
  • 1 pinch of citric acid

Preparation of the sand base
  1. First of all, let's prepare the sand base for the tart. Mix the egg and water so that the total weight of these products is 70 g. I did not specify the exact amount of water. You may need more or less depending on the weight of the egg. Then send the mixture to the refrigerator.
  2. Then, in a deep bowl, mix and rub your hands into a crumb of flour, powdered sugar and chilled butter cut into cubes. It is ideal to do this with a combine harvester, but you can also manually.

3. Next, pour an egg with water cooled in the refrigerator into the flour mass. Put everything together and knead the sand dough. It will be very elastic and will not stick to your hands. Place it on a sheet of parchment paper and roll in a circle with a diameter of just over 25 centimeters, then form the sides.
  4. Move the dough to the baking mold, shape the sides and trim the excess dough at the edges. Then prick the dough with a fork so that the base does not swell when baking. Then send the form with the test to the refrigerator.

Lemon tart with merengue: cooking the Kurds
  1. Meanwhile, rub the peel of the lemon and squeeze the juice out of it. Mix the juice with water. Pour the resulting liquid into a saucer and add to it lemon peel, sugar, yolks and corn starch. Then punch the mass with a blender to uniformity.
  2. Then put the steak on a small fire and cook the mixture, constantly stirring. When the mass begins to thicken, remove it from the fire and add butter to it. Stir thoroughly so that it completely dissolves.

3. Ready lemon kurd right in the soteinika, cover with food film in contact so that the cream does not become weathered. Then take the dough form out of the fridge and send it to the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. The base needs to grow brown.
  4. Now lay the lemon kurd on the sand base. Straighten the cream and return the shape to the oven for another 7-10 minutes at 200 degrees. Prepare meringue at this time. Mix the water with the sugar in the sothein and put it on the fire. Cook the syrup to 120 degrees. And beat the proteins with a pinch of citric acid to foam.
  5. In a thin stream, pour the syrup into the proteins, without stopping whipping them. The result should be a stable meringue. Put it in a confectionery bag and put it on tart in any order. You can just evenly distribute it in a circle. Or do it as shown in the photo. Done!

Lemon tart with merengue: editorial advice Looks really great when merengue is caramelized. To do this, Lilia Zvit uses a special device - a confectionery burner or a gas caramelizer. However, you can cope with this task with the help of a regular oven.

Warm it to the maximum, turning on only the upper heating mode. Then send the tart into the oven for just a couple of minutes. Merenga should be roaring in the meantime. Done!

To make lemon tart with merengue, you will need to work at the stove. But the result is definitely worth it! I advise you to prepare this dessert for the guests. I'm sure you'll beat them to death. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting