The pan went to rest, I cook zucchini only in the oven, I share a proven recipe.

In the summer I almost every day cook something from zucchini. My grandmother sends them to me on a cosmic scale, I have to invent something. And now I finally found a recipe that can be cooked often and without fuss. I put everything in the oven and the dish is ready. I present you a step-by-step recipe for zucchini in the oven.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you a simple recipe, after which you do not have to wash the pan. And as a bonus, we will tell you how to prepare the perfect sauce for this dish.

Step-by-step zucchini recipe in the oven Ingredients
  • 2 zucchini
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp hard cheese
  • 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • salt
  • tasteful
  • olive-oil

Sauce ingredients
  • 125g yogurt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • pepper
  • 1 tsp mustard

Preparation
  1. Take two medium-sized zucchini. Wash, cut off the tails and rub them on a large grater. Then they need to be squeezed well. If you don't, you'll end up with one big pancake instead of pancakes.

2. In a separate container, beat the eggs. Add to the zucchini.

3. Send the grated cheese there. In the original recipe, the video of which will be below, suggested taking parmesan. I replaced it with cheese and it was delicious.

4. Then add flour, crackers, salt, pepper and some herbs. I added garlic, but it's a matter of taste. Stir it all up. On the tray covered with parchment, lay out one tablespoon of the resulting dough. Add a few drops of oil to each pancake. Send to the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

YouTube

5. While the zucchini are cooking, we'll make sauce. To do this, mix ordinary thick yogurt of small fat with mustard and butter. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Stir it to uniformity. When the zucchini are ready, serve them all together at the table.

A step-by-step recipe for zucchini in the oven can be seen in this video.

about:blank

As you can see, it is prepared very simply and quickly. No special effort. We used to share with you a recipe for pickled zucchini, which are prepared in 5 minutes. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do. Bon appetit!

What do you make of zucchini in the middle of the season?

Tags

See also

New and interesting