Combination of lavash and any berries, a worthy replacement for Napoleon in the summer

Roulette lavaceous And bake berries in the evenings in a hurry to pamper the home. Such a lightweight variation of strudel comes out, but you do not need to mess with the dough, everything is as simple as possible, quickly and at the same time very tasty.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions fast-roll and berries. My favorite tea snack!

Lavash roll with cottage cheese Ingredients
  • 350g cottage cheese
  • 100g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • powder
  • berries
  • lavas

Preparation
  1. To cottage cheese (can be replaced with cream cheese or a sweet curd mass), add an egg, protein and sugar. If the cottage cheese is watery, you can add a little starch.

2. Cut the blender to uniformity.

3. Unwrap the leaf of lavash, grease it with curd mass, then sprinkle with any berries. I like red currants or cherries, but you choose to your liking.

4. Carefully roll the lavash into the roulette, bending the edges.

5. Put the roll on a bowl covered with parchment paper. Smear the top of the roll with whipped yolk. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes until ready.

6. Put powdered sugar on the finished roll. Cut it into pieces and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

To get acquainted in more detail with the method of preparing such a roll, watch the video from the culinary channel “Vica-Simple Recipes”. There are many smart and time-tested recipes that come out with a bang!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with a truly golden recipe for apple strudel. Juicy, with a thin dough, sweet filling and appetizing crispy crust, it will undoubtedly conquer all your home and guests!

Roulette of lavash with cottage cheese and berries can be prepared well very well quick and easyIt is delicious to the point of madness! In addition to red currants with cottage cheese, I like to combine raspberries or cherries with cream cheese in such a roll.

Try to make this delicious food, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting