Rich grandfather took away his grandson’s mobile phone and left in the village, and a month later returned and stunned.

Another one. spoiler I came to the village to see another world. That’s how you think of Jura, the main character in this story. The guy grew up without a father, and his grandfather Vasily Ivanovich tried to keep him in hedgehog mittens. Only my mother saved me, that she constantly felt sorry for her son and tried to bring everything on a platter. Where did that lead Yuru?

It so happened that Vasily always wanted a son. But the evil fate not only did not give him what he wanted, but also took his beloved wife after a serious illness. Man. stayed with his daughter Tatiana is alone. At first I thought that the child would need a mother, that he could not cope himself. But the girl was brave and never complained to her father about anything.

There has never been a problem with money in Vasily’s family. He worked as a deputy in one of the small towns, so there was enough money for everything. Tanya received the best toys, beautiful clothes, good education. She grew up and went to university. And then I met Andrew and fell in love with him.

About the fact that Tanya is expecting a child, Vasily learned, fortunately, from her. She was frightened by her father’s reaction, but reportedLike on television news. Vasily Ivanovich was speechless. He could not understand how his quiet and calm daughter could do such a thing.

“Don’t worry, Daddy, Andrew and I are getting married.” It'll be like humans. The child will be born in marriage, Tanya said. “What will you live on? Feed this baby? Rent a place? Shoes and clothes? Her father’s questions remained unanswered, the girl lowered her eyes and began to cry. “How long do you know this Andrew?” said Vasily in an upset voice. "Just six months," Tanya cried.

Vasily’s difficult life was really stunned, but he did not break down on his daughter. I was trying to explain that it was better for them to go to the clinic where doctors would help Tanya. But the girl stood up and I didn't want to go anywhere.. I tried to convince my father that Andrew really wanted to be with her. And as Vasily Ivanovich did not resist, but had to agree. In the end, an experienced parent was right.

Andrew was more interested. dowryIt's something my father could have left to Tanya. After all, he's a deputy, not just anyone. Yes, only Vasily was in no hurry to throw money left and right, although they, of course, were more than enough. The newly minted husband of Tanya was wildly annoying and he began to take out all his anger on his harmless wife.

Tanya tolerated. Arguments, shouting, baseless accusations, and then treason. And this is all just in time for the baby to be born. Vasily suspected that he was right, but he did not want to get into the heart of his daughter. Until one day. Until Andrew raised his hand to Tanya and she hospitalizedwhere she gave birth in an emergency.

The life of Vasily has changed dramatically since the moment when Jura appeared in his family. He was a very good boy, but he grew up without a father. Vasily Ivanovich forbade Andrei to approach Tanya, and he was only glad to hastily marry off. Tanya in Jura did not want a soul and tried to give him everything possible and impossible. This seriously spoiled the child and strained Vasily.

It got to the point that as a 15-year-old, Yura and a couple of other guys damaged the local playground. The public was shocked when I found out whose grandson walks in the evenings doubtful company It breaks the playground. Vasily freaked out, put the teenager in a car and took him to the village, where the family had a small house.

“Grandfather, I happened to be there by accident. I won't break anything else. Take me back, the guy whined. "Phone," Vasily insisted, "You stay here until you learn to appreciate human labor." Eat your own food as you like, there is not a penny and not a single potato. I am waiting for calls from neighbours for help.” Vasily had never been so angry that he quickly felt Jura. The boy got out of the car and with tears in his eyes led Vasily away.

But the neighbors did not call Vasily, although he warned them about it. I asked you to call me once a week and tell me how I am. Tanya's all over and I couldn't find a place.. Grandpa, of course, worried, but could not break his will. Only a month later, relatives came to the village and did not recognize their home.

The former pamper of fate Yura healed well. I met my mother and grandfather with a smile and invited them to the house. Vasily noticed with surprise that Yura even has chickens in the farm. “Where did you get the chickens?” he asked. “I bought some chickens from my neighbor. He made the money he had to. He helped the elderly and worked in the fields. So they turned out their chickens, Yura laughed.

Tanya was delighted with how Her son has changed.. Under completely stressful conditions, it did not break, but opened in a completely new way. The family sat down at the table, the guy said that because of the incident with the playground he was very ashamed. And I was ashamed of Vasily. For telling Tanya to get rid of this baby. Grandpa was finally really happy at heart. His grandson will grow up to be a decent man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting