Travel to the village of dying

This photo essay tells you about one of the dying villages of our country, where many houses have long been abandoned and destroyed. After reading this post the atmosphere of sadness and loneliness will not leave you for a long time.

On Basov us, "point", so to speak, that it is very friendly, nice woman. Her name is Luda it - the director of the House of Culture village Chulanovo.

In Chulanovo Luda I was born and raised, but most of his life lived in Kharkov and has only recently returned back to his native village, for some personal reasons. Immediately after his return, she got into the power company, and she had to travel a lot in different ways, including abandoned, hamlets and villages. When he learned that we were just looking for such and she gladly shared with us information where to find these places, and farm Basov was one of them ...

And this is - Chulanovskii House of Culture, which she manages ...

Last year, repairs are made and bought a musical instrument. But the water did not have spent ... the entire building is about 100 sq.m. According to Luda, have been allocated to repair as much as 3 million. The photo №1 shows that the staircase in a completely indecent kind and currently needs a new renovation, the building just outside plastered, the roof had inexpensive, slate, and within the repair looks like

This House of Culture also no amenities! Do you believe that it is worth 3 million rubles?

I was, to put it mildly, somewhat surprised by this figure, given the fact that my friends in the nearest regional center added two 90 sq.m. home, held there all the conveniences made in the unfinished part of this renovation and completely blocked the 200 sq.m. metal tile roof of the house, and outside all plaster plastered road, and it cost them a total of just over a million (taking into account the materials and pay the builders work). Price for repair Chulanovskri Culture House overstated, at least 5 times in my mind ... I wonder whose house has been renovated in the 'small' the remaining amount?

Well, okay, it was not a lyrical (but very sad) digression on how officials spend taxpayers' money on the beautification of our villages (which no one would go to check for compliance with the budget and actual costs).

We go to Basov, where for a long time no one and nothing repaired ...

The road there is the endless, literally, open spaces ... Fields of sunflowers, diluted with lush greenery, spread so far that the end to be seen ... The sun, peeking from behind the rare clouds, playing on their bright spots and wind, in tandem with flowers, creating a living carpet that is constantly in motion ... Everything is incredibly beautiful! Roads same everywhere (even in the "dying" Basov) very good quality and regularly put in order. In my opinion, this - the card of the Belgorod region, which is usually noted and admired than many drivers who are here in transit.

Well, that's got ...

Immediately, at the entrance to Basov, we had met a woman Shura, who was sitting on the bench, next to his, worldly-wise, at home. Beside her walked shaggy goat, hung with brambles ...

The grandmother is now home alone, her grandfather's children were taken to Kharkov treated. The old man for a long time had pneumonia, but in the district hospital, as usual, found nothing, prescribed conventional tablets cough and sent him home. When my grandfather very zaplohelo children took him to the Kharkiv hospital where he was immediately hospitalized and treated so far ...

- How do you live here, Baba Shura? - I asked
 - Bad time, my child! Oh, how badly ... - Baba Shura zashmygala nose and began to wipe tears ...

- My neighbor beating me, when no one sees, and steal our animals, even if only for a moment to leave it unattended ...
 - How is beating ?! - Is not a joke, we were surprised. - For what ???
 - Who knows what? - Grandmother sobbed. - Just beat all ...
 - Yes, how can it be ?! - We have rebelled - chtoli council is not on your neighbor no?
 - Nope, little children ... And I turned to the police, the statement wrote, but to no avail ... We have a policeman, asked around, wrote papers, but this was the end ...

- Health And now I have not at all, the last time a neighbor over the head with a stick hit, since the head always hurts, and hurts ... - Baba Shura continued to sob.
 - And in the leg, probably also fell because the foot does not go ...
 - Actually, - she continued - is terrible people - and my neighbor - bull, and his wife, and son. All the time I am afraid that they are with me do something ...
And constantly steal ... The last time my grandfather accompanied me to the station, stole our rooster. My grandfather came home, and there is no cock ...
Before that, more than once, and picked up our tools and animals ... - outrage captures Baba Shura so that she even stopped crying ...

- And do not leave us out of here, away from these bastards! - Summarized grandmother and sighed.

It's hard to convey the feelings that we experienced Dimych listening to her story ... Our indignation knew no bounds! What it's done! The poor old woman regularly beating some, dare I say it, a bastard, and the police any attention to it does not pay!

We decided to return home, seriously consider what we can do in this situation, how to help and where to go! One thing was clear, that is to leave to chance can not be ... an old man, of course, necessarily have to stand up!

Saying goodbye with a woman Shura, we went to explore the countryside on, and after driving past a few abandoned huts, stumbled upon a nice Granddaddy, who was resting on a bench ...

Meet! It - grandfather Ivan!

He lives on a farm from birth, to leave here for no reason ... does not want his wife died six years ago of a stroke. She was paralyzed for a long time, and grandfather Ivan courted her ... And now here was all alone in his small house. Son and daughter often visited him and called to live with him, but the man decided not to leave the farm until his death ...

- How old are you, grandfather, Ivan? - I asked him.
 - How much will you pay? - He smiled his toothless mouth.
 - Well, I think ... 75 - I suggested hesitantly ...

The old man was delighted as a child, and his eyes danced merry twinkle ...

- Add another 9 itself will be! - He stated proudly.
It is not the first time I've noticed that the grandparents who live on farms, look much younger than their urban peers. Although health problems have also missing.

Hear grandfather Ivan badly ...
40 years working on the tractor and because of the constant noise almost completely lost his hearing.
Moreover, the coughing often ...

- Sometimes in the summer you get out of the cab and the cloud of dust is. Breathe this dust constantly, all of it is deposited in the lungs, - he complained. - So now I cough all the time ... And what has been done? Old age, it is old age ... Yes, and feet hurt, then with chopsticks and go - said dedulki, catching my questioning look on his makeshift cane.

- And how to live, then you are one? Not hard? - I asked.
 - Yes, life is nothing ... Now all was well, several times a week from social services come to help the old man.
 - How to help? What is it doing?
 - Yes, I'd say, and then make - grandfather smiled.
 - I'll tell you to wash floors - pomoyut. I would say go to the store, buy products - Congresses. And even the soup is cooked, if you ask.

We looked at each other as much Dimych surprise. That's really never would have thought that at some abandoned farm social services will regularly go and see. I know that it works in cities, but that in this wilderness ... Interestingly, it is only in our region, so and the whole of Russia is now helping the elderly, regardless of where they live.

Looking back on his life on the farm, my grandfather, Ivan turned his attention to the Great Patriotic War ...

- Evacuated us very far - he says - about 70 kilometers from here, on another farm, because the front line here was too close ...
 - The owners, who have in the evacuation shelters themselves went to live in the closet, we gave half of the house and the other half took a German officer with his adjutant.

- Father Ivan, and the Nazis really were all so cruel as they are described, but in the movies show? - I asked.
 - That's what I'll tell you ... - I looked at my grandfather serious look.
 - People are people everywhere! And among the Russian cattle met, and among the Germans were normal.

And here's an example ...
When we were in the evacuation, my mother my foot turned blue and very swollen. She went to the Russian doctor to the clinic, and he took it, and kicked: "Go away, said here! Contagious you! "Well, where my mother something to go ?! I came home, suffering, dying gathered ... And then adjutant German called her. He took some cream and gives her a leg anoint ... Here it is three days this ointment smeared and everything went ... How then say that all Germans were cruel ?! And if truth be told, they are then treated with a number of local and products used to share with us ...

- Father Ivan, and you're talking about your neighbor, a woman Shura heard what they had with its neighbor tensions? - I asked.
 - And how the same - dedulki nodded. - And not only heard, but also with his own eyes all this carnage! And then the police officer gave evidence, all told him how it was!
 - So what do they have there actually happened? Because of what they had such a war? - I have not appeased.
 - Well, as a beginner, I will not say because I have not seen the beginning. But when she does clobber the poor man with a stick, I have already seen.
He just turned away, then it is his head and whacked, so much so ... Well, he told her in response to Knock, and it was unchecked ...

What a story! We chat with Dimych Jaws of such an extension detective with a woman Shura. A grandfather Ivan, meanwhile, continued ...

- Her neighbors, the poor, do not know where to go ...
It will release its chickens for a walk, and around the forest, beasts of every lot ...
Fox utaschat her chickens, and she immediately at his neighbor sins, and accuses him, that it was he, allegedly stole her animals ... This is like ?!

- And you, grandfather Ivan, some animals keep?
 - All my animals - a dog, but a cat - the old man smiled.
 - And here, by the way, and it is!

We asked dedulki how far the next house ...
 - Oh, far away! And here, close all the houses abandoned, no one does not live there ...
Well, if you want to go and look. APPLE's just treat yourself with that tree, there they are delicious and sweet ...

And Dimych went to feast ...

Even when we got into the car, his grandfather, Ivan called us ...

- Guys!
 - What, Grandpa?
 - A Shura is not offended by me, I told the police the truth? - He asked hopefully.
 - Yes, like not offended - we have calmed the old man. _ Yes, and what she offended, you do nothing about it did not come up ...
 - And it's true! - Sighed grandfather - did not come up ...
 - Ride Well, God!

And we went to explore the countryside on ...

Impassable windbreak carefully skirted not well in a rural asphalt road and crushed his home only occasionally peeping out pieces of old roofs and pipes, as if trying to tell us, "Hey, you there! We're still here and still alive! »

The gate is closed and the wand crucified between the jambs, unambiguously reported that owners of the house there is ...

The very pretty house in good condition, and could be more than one year to serve faithfully to their owners ...

In the courtyard there are different artifacts ... To buy a crystal vase in the Soviet time, probably had to endure not a little place ... and imagine how long-awaited event for the whole family was purchasing the "Vega-300", which is now proudly crowned with a bunch of garbage.

No it's no longer any need to ... things ... no home ... no memories ... And in this house ... I could barely climbed Dimych even went with me. You see how impassable windbreak ...

It looks obviously not as good as the previous one. Apparently, the owners do not have time ... In the yard everything is destroyed and abundantly overgrown with weeds and grass ...

We saw a few more houses and they are all in a similar condition.

But like a good idea to save ... However fence looked thoroughly ... Electricity still is supplied to the house ...

Curtains on the windows and the front door is locked at the castle ...

In the old, completely killed, the shed is equipped with outdoor shower ...

And households. buildings do not look abandoned ...

By all indications, the owners have not completely left the house, and probably used it as a summer residence. But basically nobody and nowhere ... Just trying to create a makeshift green hedges, wrapping her around mesh fencing ...

Here's a he, Basov farm. Nearly already dead, but still alive ... Will something here when my grandfather Ivan Baba Shura otzhivut his life? I doubt very much ... A pity!

Source: photomam.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting