I want to make this world a little kinder ... Sad

Early morning ... 8th of March. Alarm rang out, and not even having time as to start the song, silent under the pressure of my finger. Almost dressed in the dark, quietly closing the door, he went to the bazaar. Hardly was the dawn. I would not say that the weather was spring. An icy wind and tries to get under his jacket. Raising the collar and down in his head as low as possible, I was coming to the bazaar. I still have a week before decided not any roses, spring flowers ... just as the spring festival.

Now I can not say that it is, but in his appearance me something caught. Cloak old type, style 1965, there was no place that was not sewn. But that darned pereshtopanny cloak and was clean. Trousers, same old, but to madness nautyuzhennye. Boots, polished to a mirror finish, but it could not hide their age. One shoe was tied with wire. I understand that the sole on it just fell off. From under his cloak, he could see almost decrepit old shirt, but it was clean and nautyuzhennoy. His face, his face was a common face of the old man, that's just in his eyes, there was inflexible and proud, no matter what.

I went to the bazaar. Before entering, there was a huge basket with beautiful spring flowers. It was the Mimosa. I went, but the flowers are really beautiful.
 - Who is the seller, I asked, hiding his hands in his pockets. Only now, I felt a cold wind.
 - You wait a son, she moved not for a long time, right now, come back, said his aunt, a seller of adjacent pickles. I started in a corner, lit a cigarette, and even started a little smile when introduced, will be delighted how my women, my daughter and wife. Opposite me was an old man.

Today was a holiday, and I realized that my grandfather could not be shaved in a day. His face had a dozen cuts, some of which were covered with pieces of paper. Santa coward from the cold, his hands were blue ... .ego very coward, but she was standing in the wind and waited.
 Which is not a good wad of rolled up to my throat. I began to freeze, and the saleswoman did not come. I continued to treat his grandfather. For many small things, I realized that my grandfather is not drunk, he was just an old worn out by poverty and old age people. And I just felt clearly that my grandfather shy of the present situation of his poverty.

To the basket came saleswoman.
 Santa timid step toward her. I then went up to her. My grandfather came to the saleswoman I was a little behind him.
 - Hostess ... .milaya, and how much is a sprig of mimosa - shivering lips asked grandfather.
 - So, as well wali of syudava drunk, begging thought up, let's wali, and then ... .prorychala saleswoman at his grandfather.
 - Hostess, I'm not drunk, and I do not drink at all, I would have a twig ... .skolko it cost? - Quietly asked his grandfather.
 I stood behind him and slightly to the side. I saw my grandfather in his eyes filled with tears ...
 - One, but I will be with you to tinker, drunkards, come from Wali syudava - growled saleswoman.
 - Hostess, you just tell me how much it costs, but do not yell at me, I -so quietly said grandfather.
 - Well, for you, drunk, 5 rubles branch - with a grin that said the saleswoman. Her face stood out malicious smile.
 Santa pulled out a trembling hand from his pocket, his palm lay three pieces of paper on the ruble.
 - Hostess, I have three rubles, can you find me a sprig of three rubles - as something very quietly asked his grandfather.
 I saw his eyes. Until now, when I have never seen so much sadness and pain in the eyes of men. Santa coward from the cold as a sheet of paper in the wind.
 - On three you find a drunk, ha ha ha, right now, I'll find - already progorlopanila saleswoman.
 She bent to the basket for a long time poking around in it ...
 - Hold on, drunk, run to his alkashki, Dari ha ha ha ha - that fool laughed wildly.
 In the blue from the cold, I saw the hand of his grandfather Mimosa branch, she was broken in the middle.
 Grandfather tried to give this second hand branch divine form, but she did not want to listen to him, broke down by gender and flowers looked into the ground ... into the hands of his grandfather dropped a tear ... Grandfather was in his hand and a broken flower and cried.
 - I hear you, @ UCA, what do you do, @ lyad doing? - I said, trying to preserve the remnants of calm and not to call the saleswoman in the head with his fist. Apparently, in my eyes it was something that the clerk somehow paled and even declined in growth. She just looked at me like a mouse on a boa and silent.

- Grandfather, and well, wait, - I said, taking his grandfather's hand.
 - You're a chicken, how stupid is your bucket, answer quickly and clearly, what I would not bother hearing - barely audible, but it is very clear I hissed.
 - Uh ... .a ... well ... I do not know - mumbled saleswoman
 - The last time I ask you, how much it costs a bucket !?
 - Probably 50 hryvnia - said the saleswoman.
 All this time, my grandfather did not knowingly looked first at me, then at the shop. I threw a leg saleswoman bill, pulled out the flowers and handed them to his grandfather. - On the father, take it, go and congratulate my wife - I said.
 Tears, one after the other, rolled down the wrinkled cheeks of his grandfather. He shook his head and wept silently crying ... I myself have tears standing in his eyes. Grandfather shook his head in denial, and the second hand covers his the broken branch.
 - Well, my father went along, I said, and took his grandfather's arm.
 I carried the flowers, his grandfather a broken branch, we walked in silence. On the way, I pulled my grandfather to the grocery store. I bought a cake and a bottle of red wine. And then I remembered that I had not bought flowers.
 - Father, listen to me carefully. I have some money for me not play the role of the 50 hryvnia, and you with a broken branch to go to his wife not unseemly, today March 8, take the flowers, wine and cake and go for it, congratulations. My grandfather tears flowed ... .They were streaming down his cheeks and fell on his cloak, his lips trembled.
 The more I look at it could not, I stood at the very tears in his eyes.

I literally shoved the power into the hands of his grandfather flowers, cake and wine, turned, wiping his eyes and took a step toward the door.
 - We ... we ... 45 years together ... she got sick ... .I could not leave her without a gift today - quietly said his grandfather, thank you ...
 I ran, not even knowing where to run. The tears were running from my eyes ...

I want to make this world a little kinder ...

Author unknown.

Tags

See also

New and interesting