"Marriage - it's not the end of my freedom. This is the beginning of it "

Website I transferred to you inspiring manifesto of what should be the relationship between human beings - namely, a free and useful for the development.

marriage - is not the end of my freedom. This is the beginning of it.

You're a man with whom I want to plunge into the ocean of life. With you I want to blow up the dance floor on weekends. When planning travel and adventure, I want you to keep the card. When I think about the future, I want to see you, even in the most outlandish fantasies. With you I want to talk for hours on end, with emotion emptying beer glasses. You're the one person with whom I want to dance and jump around the house in his underwear. You are the person who makes the world so open, and I want to take advantage of it. I want to break into the future together with you - because then it looks so big and bright as I could not imagine it.

What something in you inspired me to be brighter and bolder than ever. I could not even assume that such wealth is in me. And I want to inspire you as well as you did.

I do not want to settle down. But I want to break away from the place with you - in a distant country, alien landscapes, hidden corners of the world who would not be so awesome without you. Tightening strap on a backpack and going to the airport, together with you, I want to climb the ladder of the aircraft. With you I want to lose, break camp and stumbled to roam the dark streets from 5am after a most unpleasant night in the city, whose name we can not even remember. You're a man with whom I want to go home and get away from it. I want to go through with you every adventure in my life. I want to do everything on this earth with you.

I do not want to be the person with whom you always agree. I want to be the person to whom you throw the challenge - to change, to grow, to grow in the way that I did not even occurred to me until I met you. I long heated debate until 3 am. I want strong objections from you, when I'm out of control. I want to argue passionately about our life, because your fire - this is my fuel, I do not want that spark went out. I want to be the one you're not afraid to call a duel - because sometimes I need such ekstraudary. And I bet I'm going to push you as much, if not more.

I do not want to let yourself just go next to you - I want to "make" yourself near you. Together we can encourage each other to become a full-fledged, strong and confident version of yourself. And then in 10 years we will be proud to stand back to back, and 20 we will be even better.

What I fear the least, it's breaking up. The truth is that I was never in love with you in the conventional sense. I "walked" in the love - surely, consciously and without looking back. I chose you from the very first day, and I promise to make this choice again and again. After going through all the battles and temptations, I choose you. At each turn of this bumpy road called Life em>, which threatens to tear us apart, I choose you. With the fierce certainty that I felt at the time of our first meeting. Love to you - is the awakening of a conscious choice that I will cherish until the last heart beats.

Now, let's slow down with these promises - because we have a party! We still have time to open the wedding gifts, empty champagne bottles and give a start to a honeymoon. This whole idea of ​​marriage and the family - a very old and tiring. But happiness is that we are not. We are young and wild. And our wildest days are just beginning.

Author: Heidi Priebe
Translation: Website
Preview: Janneke Storm

You will also enjoy:
As we meet

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/kak-my-vstrechaemsya-969410/

Tags

See also

New and interesting