To order for money, I prepare a batch of banana marshmallow for the holiday, an easy recipe, and it turns out a masterpiece.

Now I know how marshmallow at home, so that it was tastier and healthier than the store! The delicacy is prepared simply and quickly, and does not require any special culinary skills and special confectionery devices, except for a confectionary bag, which is easy to make yourself.

The marshmallow will turn out, firstly, natural, and therefore safe for children, and, secondly, very delicate and aromatic. By the way, according to this recipe, I am already preparing a batch of banana marshmallows for the holiday.

How to cook marshmallows at home Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions banana marshmallow. No preservatives or flavors!

Marshmallow ingredients
  • 150g applesauce
  • 150g banana puree
  • 80g protein
  • 100g sugar

Ingredients for syrup
  • 300g sugar
  • 200g of water
  • 100g glucose syrup
  • 12g agar-agar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Bake in the oven or microwave apples until soft. Purify them. If you haven't cleaned them beforehand, wipe them through a sieve.

2. Clean the bananas, slice them and grind them with a blender until they're mashed. It is important to choose ripe fragrant bananas, otherwise there will be no taste. Mix apple and banana puree.

3. In a deep bowl, mix banana-apple puree with sugar. Add egg white and citric acid. Beat it to a lush, steady mass.

4. Combine all the ingredients for the syrup in sotheinica. Cook the syrup up to 110 degrees, at this stage you can add a little yellow dye for color saturation. But, I believe that it is better to do without it, so more natural and children are not afraid to give. Cook the syrup until it's thick and viscous. From the moment of boiling, it takes about 5 minutes.

5. Pour the syrup into the marshmallow mass in a fine trickle. We beat about 3 minutes at high revs until the mass becomes dense and a stable pattern appears. Prepare the marshmallow surface in advance. Cover with parchment or food film. Put the finished marshmallow mass in a bag with a nozzle and plant beautiful fragrant curls. If you can take the marshmallow off the surface in 15 minutes, you did the right thing.

6. Leave marshmallows for 8-12 hours for stabilization, then look for a couple of each marshmallow half and sprinkle powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

I also recommend reading the recipe for home marshmallow. In return, you will get a whole cloud of sweets that can perfectly complement cocoa or coffee and just cheer up!

On the question of how to cook marshmallowI always give people this recipe. In addition to banana, I also like classic vanilla and currant (based on currant puree). I have long wanted to try lavender.

Store such a marshmallow is in a sealed container... It is better to enjoy its taste immediately!

Tags

See also

New and interesting