Maxim Galkin is afraid to lose not wealth, but conscience

Recently. galkin They resonate in society. Recall that the artist left the country, harshly criticizing the actions of the authorities. Someone understands the position of Maxim Alexandrovich. For some, the humorist is simply a traitor.

Instagram / @magalkinru The humorist himself says: "The most fearful thing is to lose not wealth, but conscience." Perhaps this phrase fully describes what kind of Galkin man. And it's respectful! Today we want to share other quotes from the artist to further reveal him as a person.

Galkin’s statements “When so much humor, suddenly you want to become serious,” Maxim Galkin once said. And he became one, for a different reason. It is no secret why the artist decided to leave his native country. Some were outraged, while others perceived the emigration of the showman with understanding.

Galkin has a fairly large fan base. His work is loved and revered not only in the CIS countries, but also abroad. He recently toured Israel, where he gave 16 full-scale concerts.

Instagram / @magalkinru Galkin sincerely wonders: "Sometimes I am very surprised by what I read about myself." And this is true, because the yellow press does not get tired of writing various stories about the humorist. Some articles say that the artist is on the verge of bankruptcy. Others denigrate him as a traitor to the homeland.

Despite this, Maxim Alexandrovich does not lose morale. He is confident in himself and knows that he always acts according to his conscience. In addition, to cope with the flow of hat he helps creativity and support of the audience: “I was always on stage bolder, bolder, freer than in life.”

Instagram / @magalkinru "Many find it indecent to talk about charity." It’s nice to do it, says Galkin. And he's actively doing it. For example, now he sends part of the money earned from concerts to foundations that help Ukrainian refugees.

The creative process throughout life, regardless of the level of well-being, is hampered by character properties. For example, laziness, says Maxim Alexandrovich. For many, the galley is really a role model. He succeeded not only professionally but also in his personal life.

Together with Alla Borisovna Pugacheva, the man brings up two children. In addition, Galkin is in excellent sports shape. He is 46 years old but looks much younger than his age. And it's not about genetics. The artist works on himself every day. And it's very inspiring!

Being a really happy humorist helps his approach to life. “I have always had enough of my own feeling, whether I am satisfied with what I have done or dissatisfied. And how loved ones react. Everything else is nonsense, says Galkin.

“One can be motivated by anything: earning money to build a house or satisfying vanity. There's still laziness. But there is a responsibility to the viewer, the inability to drop the bar, says the artist and proves this not by word, but by deed.

Despite the fact that Maxim Alexandrovich can no longer perform at home, tickets for his concerts abroad are selling at an unprecedented rate. In addition, we need to organize additional performances in the same cities. Galkin will soon go on tour to Latvia and Estonia.

So far, it is difficult to say whether the artist will ever return home with his family. Unfortunately, at the moment in his country he can neither work nor just live. But Galkin tries not to worry about it. By his actions, he shows that the main thing in his life is to be honest with himself first of all. And it's expensive!

Instagram / @magalkinru It remains to wish Maxim Alexandrovich good luck and patience. It is unlikely that he will be able to get rid of the flow of hat that pours on him and his family every day. However, we are confident that he will cope with any problems!

I wonder what you think about that? How do you feel about Galkin now? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting