Fast eateries of tomatoes that in an hour ready to make company to guests

What to make of tomatoes, which are filled with fridge? It's so simple! Therefore, my choice is snack tomatoes "Minute" with garlic and greens. And what attracted me so much, I will explain below.

First, the speed of preparation. It only takes a couple of minutes to cut everything. And another hour or two to soak the tomatoes. Second, taste. Indeed, if fresh tomatoes from the bed do not cause special culinary enthusiasm in my family, then you can not delay from the “Minute” home and tractor. Indeed, without the slightest exaggeration, it is delicious!

Tomatoes snack ingredients
  • 1kg tomatoes
  • 1 bundle of dill and parsley
  • 10-12 cloves of garlic
  • cilantro
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp salt without slide
  • black and red pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Choose small, but ripe and juicy tomatoes. Recall how to choose the most ripe and tasty tomatoes, we told in one of the articles.
  2. Wash and finely chop the greens. Put it in a prepared bowl.

3. Put garlic through the press. And save time and effort will help a little trick from the famous chef Jamie Oliver.
  4. Send the garlic to the crushed greens.
  5. Add sugar, salt and pepper. To salt let the juice, walk a little through it.

6. Stir the contents of the bowl until all the spices are evenly distributed over its volume.
  7. Make deep (not complete) cruciform incisions on all tomatoes.

8. Put one bag in the other. This is to keep the bag from breaking when you mix the snack.
  9. Place a spoonful of filling in the cut of each tomato.

10. Put the stuffed tomatoes in a bag. Then pour the remnants of the gas station on top.
  11. Shake the knotted bag so that the tomatoes let the juice out and get better soaked in the gas station.
  12. Leave a bag of tomatoes on the table for a couple of hours. Then put it in the fridge. There is a miracle snack in 2 hours, but the most delicious it will be the next day. You can get acquainted with the recipe by watching a video from the culinary YouTube channel “Secrets of Home Economics”.

13. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

Pickled cucumbers in a bottle are a simple and delicious snack. It will take you only a few minutes to cook them, and any dish with a honey vegetable will become much more appetizing. Standing in the refrigerator until the morning and soaked in a sour-sweet marinade, they become soft and incredibly tasty. The only problem is that there are always few. They eat before lunch and ask for more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting