Today on my menu is an unusual dish, I prepare blueberries from zucchini, a hundred times better than usual.

Zucchini is the main vegetable of the summer season. From them you can prepare not only delicious, but also budget dishes. And the diversity is really huge. For example, today we will tell you how to make zucchini. We assure you that they are no worse than the classical ones. Oh, and do it less.

Instagram / @anny.cooking Editorial "Site" He shares an unusual recipe. We watched it on the excellent blog of cook Anna. We recommend you to visit her page, there are many amazing recipes!

Blubs from zucchini Ingredients
  • 2-3 small zucchini
  • 300g minced meat
  • 100g dry rice
  • bulb
  • carrot
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • salt and pepper

Filling ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1.5 tbsp sour cream
  • 1 tsp hop-suneli
  • 250 ml of water
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. First, boil the rice until ready. Leave it to cool.

2. Onions cut, carrots three on a fine grater. Fry the vegetables in a small amount of oil.

3. In a separate container, mix mince, boiled rice and toasted vegetables. We squeeze the garlic out there. Salt and pepper to taste.

4. I'll take my zucchini and slice it. It is advisable to use a vegetable cutter, so they are thinner. From two zucchini comes about 40 pieces. The middle can be used for vegetable stew.

5. Then we wrap our stuffing in zucchini. One piece of zucchini goes about 1 teaspoon of filling. We put them in a baking mold. To pour, mix all the ingredients. Fill it evenly with zucchini. Send them to the 180 degree oven. Bake 30 minutes under foil and 20 minutes without foil. Serve hot. You can sprinkle on top with grated cheese or add sour cream.

Also, blueberries from zucchini can be prepared in a pan, if you do not want to include the oven. You need to put them under the closed cover for 40 minutes. But I prefer cooking in the oven, then the taste is slightly different. Blubers are very tender, and thanks to the pouring, they are also very juicy. This dish can be cooked at least every day, does not bother at all.

You can eat zucchini at least the entire summer season. They can be fried in sour cream sauce or cook pancakes from squash. There are enough recipes for everyone. If they do not have time to get tired of you during the season, you can even cook for the winter. What do you make out of zucchini?

Tags

See also

New and interesting