I opened the refrigerator with a thought, what would cook, I will make cakes with meat.

I looked in the fridge this morning thinking about what to make. I looked at the kefir and the remnants of sour cream, looked at my sourdough, which I only fed yesterday, and decided to knead the dough for meat pies. What a cake! And I wanted to share with you this recipe, which came up quickly, and turned out to be a real find.

Editorial "Site" It offers to prepare juicy white meat with meat.

Dough for meat cakes Ingredients
  • 250g kefir
  • 150g leaven
  • 550g flour
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 300g minced meat
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. I will tell you right away, the dough was made by eye, so choose the proportions, depending on what comes out. It can be kneaded on any milk. I had a mixture of kefir and sour cream. First we have to make an opar. To do this, take 3 teaspoons of sourdough, add it to the mixture of kefir, add a little flour. Put it all in a warm place for about two hours.

2. After 2 hours, I had the opara ready. And I kneaded the dough. Added 2 eggs, vegetable oil, a little butter for flavor, but it is not necessary. Then sugar and salt. After that, the dough should be left for dissolution for 4 hours.

3. I have not kept yeast at home for a long time and use only leaven. Of course, not everyone at home has an active starter. However, I strongly recommend that you get such an assistant. It is indispensable in any baking. With its help, you get a great dough for any baking. A long time ago I prepared the legendary leaven “Levito Madre”, which still lives with me. Use the recipe!

4. I've made a sourdough, now let's get back to our recipe. As long as the meat cake dough fits, we'll prepare the filling. To do this, I thawed 300 grams of minced meat. I had pork and veal, but you can take any other. Filled the mince with spices and salted it. In principle, the filling is ready.

5. Now divide the dough into flat balls. Form pastries with filling and leave them for a while so that they increase in volume. Then heat the butter in the sothein and fry the cake over medium heat.

This recipe can be changed to your taste. Anything will work, you can experiment with it. The cakes are very juicy and airy thanks to the sourdough test. Of course, you can make yeast dough, but personally I do not like it so much. I hope this recipe inspires you to get starter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting